Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's easy to ignore when you use the "Mark Read" button!!

I never ignore anyone unless they are so caustic and ignorant as to deserve it. Now, please stop badgering The Cat. Our Lady Leora deserves better from us. The whole idea of someone being closer to her than everyone else is comical, at best. I know as well as anyone that, unless you're Paul, you ain't shit except some voyeur watching her rub her snatch. Let's just enjoy her while we still have some time left.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I never ignore anyone unless they are so caustic and ignorant as to deserve it. Now, please stop badgering The Cat. Our Lady Leora deserves better from us. The whole idea of someone being closer to her than everyone else is comical, at best. I know as well as anyone that, unless you're Paul, you ain't shit except some voyeur watching her rub her snatch. Let's just enjoy her while we still have some time left.

LOL you have a good sense of humor, i like that!  I don't ignore anyone either, I just use that button when I don't care to read anything about a certain apartment or topic.  As for Leora, i don't know what she deserves and personally i don't care!