Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

You my have a better chance than the   'friend with no benefits' , that stay there.

Nobody but Paul has a chance but it's always fun to watch her for those of us who just enjoy her without any preconceived notions. Good night, sir!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Nobody but Paul has a chance but it's always fun to watch her for those of us who just enjoy her without any preconceived notions. Good night, sir!

Good night, but like the song says "I like dreaming, cause dreaming can make her mind", so happy dreaming

• Like 1

22 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL when the going gets tough, the tough get going!  i see now that when someone challenges you, you tuck your tail between your legs and run away...i'm good with that, i see it all the time in my "Real" life!!

I thought your remarks deserved one last reply.

You stated in your previous reply “ did you follow them everywhere they went, do you see how funny this sounds? “ 

I would ask you the same question ..” Did you follow them everywhere? ”  I sense a touch of hypocrisy in your selected remarks.

No, I didn’t follow them,I didn’t have to,I know who the guy is....What’s your reasoning for not doing so?

With regard your last remark, please don’t delude yourself, you have provided no worthy proof to substantiate your insinuations regarding Leora.......Whereas I have provided enough to cast serious doubts on your claims.

Just checked ! And the tail certainly is not between the legs, and I’ve never ran away from anyone in my life, but I would relish the opportunity of you trying to make me in “ real life “ 

Now with my tail firmly upright I will nonchalantly stroll away and leave you to critique to your hearts content .....Have at it !!

The End !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

I never ignore anyone unless they are so caustic and ignorant as to deserve it. Now, please stop badgering The Cat. Our Lady Leora deserves better from us. The whole idea of someone being closer to her than everyone else is comical, at best. I know as well as anyone that, unless you're Paul, you ain't shit except some voyeur watching her rub her snatch. Let's just enjoy her while we still have some time left.

Ain’t that the truth brother. That Paul is one lucky guy....I sometimes wonder though if he realises just how lucky he is.

• Like 7