Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

this ... i can agree with you on !!

for you or anyone else to think that Leora is not being served in Prague, is just downright sad! girls want and need sex just as much as guys do and nobody can tell me that she is not getting it from someone while she's there !!

Interesting assumption, and that's all it is, an assumption, no more valid or less sad than anyone else? 

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Interesting assumption, and that's all it is, an assumption, no more valid or less than anyone else? 

do you honestly believe that she will abstain from sex the whole time she is there?  i am really curious to know your honest opinion.  I mean, i've heard she vanishes for hours on end each day to come home and throw down a bate that she has been doing ever since she started being public with them.  where does she go, to a coffee shop, book store, toy store, sight seeing, scuba diving, parasailing, does she not talk and flirt with other men because she has Paul waiting in the wings?  All these questions with very few answers so in all...everything with RLC for the most part is an assumption.  RLC themselves make sure of that by not casting any English speaking tenants when in fact the majority of the tenants speak English pretty well.  does RLC tell the tenants not to speak English unless absolutely necessary?  your guess is as good as mine I'm afraid.

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

do you honestly believe that she will abstain from sex the whole time she is there?  i am really curious to know your honest opinion.  I mean, i've heard she vanishes for hours on end each day to come home and throw down a bate that she has been doing ever since she started being public with them.  where does she go, to a coffee shop, book store, toy store, sight seeing, scuba diving, parasailing, does she not talk and flirt with other men because she has Paul waiting in the wings?  All these questions with very few answers so in all...everything with RLC for the most part is an assumption.  RLC themselves make sure of that by not casting any English speaking tenants when in fact the majority of the tenants speak English pretty well.  does RLC tell the tenants not to speak English unless absolutely necessary?  your guess is as good as mine I'm afraid.

As someone else said. Assumption, assumptions and assumptions...Nothing else. You know NADA.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Prague is still a relatively new city for an inquisitive mind such as hers. As for giving an opinion on her sex life, I think it wrong for me to form an opinion, and I certainly wouldn't accuse her of doing something that I had no proof of...What I do know is that yesterdays visitor was not some guy she has recently met in Prague, and that their being together yesterday was for an innocent reason, totally alien to having a shag.

People will always form their own opinions, whether based on truth or fantasy, or to fit in with there own thinking patterns....She has lived with that for six years.

At the end of the day, what she does with her time outside the apartment is her business and not dependent on us sanctioning it or agreeing with it.

Live and let live, whatever floats individuals boats....She can't control what people think, and I don't think she cares.....Why should she?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Prague is still a relatively new city for an inquisitive mind such as hers. As for giving an opinion on her sex life, I think it wrong for me to form an opinion, and I certainly wouldn't accuse her of doing something that I had no proof of...What I do know is that yesterdays visitor was not some guy she has recently met in Prague, and that their being together yesterday was for an innocent reason, totally alien to having a shag.  is this what she told you?  did you follow them everywhere they went?  do you see how funny this sounds?  the Leora supporters will always go out of their way to support her instead of saying what and how they really feel!

At the end of the day, what she does with her time outside the apartment is her business and not dependent on us sanctioning it or agreeing with it.  Who is trying to sanction it? I agree that nobody has any reason to agree nor disagree with it.

Live and let live, whatever floats individuals boats....She can't control what people think, and I don't think she cares.....Why should she?  She wouldn't be on a site like RLC if she thought she could control or manipulate what or how others are going to think of her.  these type of people have thick skin and if they don't they shouldn't be here!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

is this what she told you?  did you follow them everywhere they went?  do you see how funny this sounds?  the Leora supporters will always go out of their way to support her instead of saying what and how they really feel!

"There's none so blind as those that cannot see" . She doesn't have to tell me, I know who the guy is, where he's from and how long they have known each other...unlike yourself who makes wild assumptions to suit your distorted agenda......This will be the last time I will exchange posts with you, life is too short. Toodles!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

"There's none so blind as those that cannot see" . She doesn't have to tell me, I know who the guy is, where he's from and how long they have known each other...unlike yourself who makes wild assumptions to suit your distorted agenda......This will be the last time I will exchange posts with you, life is too short. Toodles!!

LOL when the going gets tough, the tough get going!  i see now that when someone challenges you, you tuck your tail between your legs and run away...i'm good with that, i see it all the time in my "Real" life!!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL when the going gets tough, the tough get going!  i see now that when someone challenges you, you tuck your tail between your legs and run away...i'm good with that, i see it all the time in my "Real" life!!

Relax. No one is telling you to believe everything they say.  It's an opinion. Take it from a converted asshole. 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Praga sigue siendo una ciudad relativamente nueva para una mente inquisitiva como la suya. En cuanto a dar una opinión sobre su vida sexual, creo que es incorrecto para mí formar una opinión, y ciertamente no la acusaría de hacer algo de lo que no tenía pruebas ... Lo que sí sé es que la visitante de ayer era no es un tipo que haya conocido recientemente en Praga, y que estar juntos ayer fue por una razón inocente, totalmente ajeno a tener una pelusa.

La gente siempre formará sus propias opiniones, ya sea basadas en la verdad o la fantasía, o para adaptarse a sus propios patrones de pensamiento ... Ella ha vivido con eso durante seis años.

Al final del día, lo que hace con su tiempo fuera del apartamento es asunto suyo y no depende de que lo sancionemos o estemos de acuerdo.

Vive y deja vivir, lo que sea que flote en los barcos individuales ... Ella no puede controlar lo que piensa la gente, y no creo que le importe ... ¿Por qué debería hacerlo?

no one can insure anything of his sex life outside of the apartment.....
last night in conversation with your friend... 
Leora tells him... that the boy is great... that he had a great time at the concert, that he felt at home, there were more than a thousand Russians in the concert..... All right there everything is perfect...
after the concert were where there is a statue with one hand ... I do not know the place ... and Leora told him everything about his life ... words from Leora to her friend ...
the boy wanted to invite her to a cocktail.... and she told him that she didn't drink anything... but she took a Margarita....
after that Leora tells the friend that they go home to sleep... just sleep and that they have to be sad.... all these comments she makes to her friend in the kitchen......
also tells her...... that he will not come back, that she is willing to go, but that he will not visit her again.....
at that time I had problems to see and hear the conversation and I decided to go to dinner ....
another question that I leave in the air, because Leora asks her friend for birth control pills, according to her they don't have the same pills in the pharmacies in Prague... and her friend sends them to her... she has been taking them for a few weeks now... possibly she doesn't want to get pregnant with her masturbations.......
I've heard many confessions from your friend and I really don't know if you lie to your friend or is everything she says true....
For me this woman is a mystery...and no matter how much you listen to her conversations...she will never stop being a mysterious woman... hahaha.

• Like 2