Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

Two obviously highly intelligent women enjoying one another's company and it helps that both are sensual in every way for good measure. This all looks pretty natural to me so why force it? Clearly Masha was over the moon about having Nelly come to stay, a totally different kind of personality to Jane or others, someone who exudes a love of life and is a breath of fresh air. Hope these two have fun together for a while yet and don't do anything that's too staged, which would not become either of them.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A very Nervous Nelly and Mistress Masha are in the bathroom burnin one I am thinking.

Nelly have a reason to be, after the session with Masha in the bath last time Bogdan was very mad n her

9 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Nelly have a reason to be, after the session with Masha in the bath last time Bogdan was very mad n her

Hummmmm Well he let her come back alone, and all they have doing tonight is hiding from the cams all night, you may be very well right. I am going to bed and quit wasting anymore time watching this. I pay to see them when they are home, not to hide from the those who pay the bills. This has been a voyeurs nightmare all night long. I thought this was RLC, not the little brother VHTV. They may be under the same ownership now who knows.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

I don't think we will see Nelly and Masha together like that unless Nelly gets really drunk.  Now if Bogdan was with her then maybe the three of them would have some fun.

"Now if bogdan was with her then maybe the three of them would have some fun",almost impossible to happen with cams online,pretty sure N&B have fun with other couples,girls but never in cams,even when Nelly had that "playing" with the girl in their house Bogdan was apart in bedroom all the time.But Nelly&Masha Just the two is perfectly possible(they played already in bathtub one time).

• Like 2