Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

13 hours ago, rado07 said:

this looks more like a quiet week. Masha started reading a thick book.
maybe rest from the visit
if I correctly see, it's  "Shantaram" by G.D. Roberts a very interesting story of India

Think you can be right,Nelly Just leaved So Gess next "action" in house will be probably only next week.Now will be only Masha and cats for some time.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Think you may be right, Nelly Just leaved So Gess next "action" at home will probably only next week.Now will only Massa and cats for some time.

With such meticulous body care (pussy shaving, hands shaving, moisturizing cream all over the body, face mask) I have to see before Sasha & Dasha leaving ,when Masha did everything out. I figure she'll have something out today (casting with a new customer - lover) or she'll come back and bring somebody with her.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

With such meticulous body care (pussy shaving, hands shaving, moisturizing cream all over the body, face mask) I have to see before Sasha & Dasha leaving ,when Masha did everything out. I figure she'll have something out today (casting with a new customer - lover) or she'll come back and bring somebody with her.

Wasn't been watching much today,but by your description seems that than maybe after all We gona see something this weekend,hope she brings a woman,being Still this week or next one.

• Upvote 1