Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

What a nice surprise,always said that Masha house and their girlfriends have so much potential being wasted,I would prefer sister instead of sophia(chest tat girl)but i take it😅.They gona have a lottt of view time,as long as they interact with both sex,womans and men's.No fake lesbian crap please.Ai hope they do this right and house continue as was been with Masha and don't become anotehr Barca crap style.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What a nice surprise,always said that Masha house and their girlfriends have so much potential being wasted,I would prefer sister instead of sophia(chest tat girl)but i take it😅.They gona have a lottt of view time,as long as they interact with both sex,womans and men's.No fake lesbian crap please.Ai hope they do this right and house continue as was been with Masha and don't become anotehr Barca crap style.

I hope that we watch the girls and on three some with man !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

I hope that we watch the girls and on three some with man !

Indeed.No fake lesbian BS shows.Hope this girls are single and see diferent dudes and girls.Basicaly that masha continues doing herb thing and now with a roommate that will do similar thing.

• Like 1