Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

To bad Nelly visit didn't include some sex between the girls,only solo action,after that bathtub event some time ago i kinda wanted to see them go all the way in cams.After Nelly leaves i hope next for Masha is a girl,but kinda feel will be just another dude.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To bad Nelly visit didn't include some sex between the girls,only solo action,after that bathtub event some time ago i kinda wanted to see them go all the way in cams.After Nelly leaves i hope next for Masha is a girl,but kinda feel will be just another dude.

when things are going bad Mom comes
she often phoned her

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure there is light in the bedroom and is well illuminated but as very usual in YEARS the cams are in black and white.But is understandable that YEARS and MN that sometimes are as long as ONE WEEK aren't enought time to fix things.Jesus Christ!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Pretty sure there is light in the bedroom and is well illuminated but as very usual in YEARS the cams are in black and white.But is understandable that YEARS and MN that sometimes are as long as ONE WEEK aren't enought time to fix things.Jesus Christ!!

Nothing is renewed in this apartment

Cams bad, poor setup, the e-fuse triggers several times a day
I think the apartment will die
if it is good that Masha gets a new apartment, if RLC believes that Masha does not fit into the program, then it is over.
then there are only COV and GOV and wrong Couples
However, they have recently bought new pots and pans

• Upvote 1