Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

Just now, Daleys said:

I emailed them and they didn't do anything about it.

Classic by them.And we still have some people saying rlc is very profissional and stuff,in VH this already had been at least checked out by them and probably fixed.Want to take this with some humor but there is no way of going that route,it's a bad job toward paid clients period.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Yesterday at some point Masha was arguing over the phone in Russian. I don't know if it has anything to do with co-housing.

Could work good or not so good,we know sometimes masha isn't easy to handle.i hope each of the girls do their stuff with their own friends(kinda like Kristy place was)etc.Basicaly a real life house and not another show type one.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would work well or not so well, we know some Masha times is not easy to handle.i hope every one of the girls do their stuff with their own friends (somewhat like Kristy part was) a real home etc.Basicaly life and not another type a performance.

Masha is a person who can even fight and with herself!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Indeed.No fake lesbian BS shows.Hope this girls are single and see diferent dudes and girls.Basicaly that masha continues doing herb thing and now with a roommate that will do similar thing.

I'd rather see Lesbians.    There are many other apartments with guys and their skin flutes.   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'd rather see Lesbians.    There are many other apartments with guys and their skin flutes.   :biggrin:

No problem,it's just personal tastes.i want more couples in cams because would say we have 70,80% of just girls in cams pretending that are lesbians😅.But would dig a new house with a lesbian couple.

• Upvote 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5
Just now, ze81 said:

I just hope Sophia is just Masha roommate and not a partner for shows,want to see Masha with her dudes and Sophia the same,or girls if they wish,one with anotehr also ok if is just from time to time.

Honestly, I hope Masha will just let all these shows go. They are just annoying and destroy the whole reality in this apartment.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Honestly, I hope Masha will just let all these shows go. They are just annoying and destroy the whole reality in this apartment.

Agree.Seems Masha(in her usualy way)is being the "Boss" and leading things,i Hope Sophia is indeed a resident and will have liberty to do her stuff and not be a "guest" fallowing Masha orders😕.Realy want to see how Sophia is,her friends etc.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

Masha explains Sophia very much, it looks like Sophia is a trainee
I wonder if she has applied or if she was chosen by Masha

Explain how? Like teaching her about the shows and showtimes? lol cause otherwise I can't see how this needs more explanation than just, "Live your life and heads up cameras are watching you 24/7, have fun!"...