Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

2 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Wow I was just thinking yesterday that Masha desperately needs a roommate and now I wake up to this surprise! Welcome Sophia! But can we start the laser removal procedures for those tats stat! Perfection tainted 😞

I like all her tats less the big one in chest,it's a crime to make those tats in chest,even more her having such nice breasts.

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

grosse surprise!
Qui est Sophia?
elle a déjà emménagé?
Est-elle le remplaçant de Masha (appartement simple)?
J'espère que Masha reste  :confus:

A friend of masha who came a few weeks ago and not they become roommate, masha does not move. Yes she was in the apartment earlier with masha and they went out

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I like all her tats less the big one in chest,it's a crime to make those tats in chest,even more her having such nice breasts.

Yes her tits are so perfect I hate the stupid chest tats. What the hell was she thinking?? I know a lot of people don't mind it but does anyone actually like it?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Yes her tits are so perfect I hate the stupid chest tats. What the hell was she thinking?? I know a lot of people don't mind it but does anyone actually like it?

Agree.If the tat was under the breats(like for exemple dasha have)was more bearable,but right on top of them is pretty bad,the others tats i like because kinda reflect her personality,style.But hey still a pretty girl with a great body.As long as they don't behave like in Barca houses we could expect some good moments.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, rado07 said:

big surprise!
Who is Sophia?
she has already moved in?
Is she the replacement for Masha (single apartment)?
I hope Masha stays  :confused:

Sophie was one of prior "special guests" of Masha,the nun type.There is a traveling case in bedroom(I assume if of Sophia)and she have her name in house list so she is moving in indeed.No replace for masha(thank god),Masha and Sophia will share the house and hopefully have their own friends,boyfriends etc.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sophie was one of prior "special guests" of Masha,the nun type.There is a traveling case in bedroom(I assume if of Sophia)and she have her name in house list so she is moving in indeed.No replace for masha(thank god),Masha and Sophia will share the house and hopefully have their own friends,boyfriends etc.

I hope you are right
Masha has often talked about her former home lately, so I thought she was considering leaving

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I do not know, but it would be possible.
There were also disagreements between RLC and Masha
I hope they both stay :confused:

Hope so.Masha is the last true style rlc resident.If she leaves only thing left is recycled show girls.Long live Masha and her adventures.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Wonder if they bother to have someone checking if site it's working good,cam6 still in black and white image,were da fok is the profissionalism!?Two straight days with cam6 screwed,good job!

I emailed them and they didn't do anything about it.

• Upvote 2