Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

they have reconciled again
Nevertheless, there is still something negative left
It shows that sometimes the real life takes place in the apartment
A lot is planned, but not everything, and that's OK.
Now they will go shopping and then Nelly will leave (tomorrow morning?)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ze81 said:

Agree,just hope house doesn't enter MN tomorrow,there is no reason for that at all.

i should play more in lottery.Wonder if is a isp issue,maybe a Electricity issue..whatever it is we can see when it gona happen..hope at least is just for few hours.

• Upvote 1

When Dasha came to this apt. she lied to Masha for 1 1/2 years and eventually broke her heart. I think Masha was actually in love with Dasha besides being her best friend. Could be a long time before Masha hooks up with a girl again.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

When Dasha came to this apt. she lied to Masha for 1 1/2 years and eventually broke her heart. I think Masha was actually in love with Dasha besides being her best friend. Could be a long time before Masha hooks up with a girl again.

I beg to differ. If there is a reason for Masha's unhappiness, it is Masha. Masha is the reason Dasha and Masha hooked up. She wanted a polygamist relationship got it and couldn't handle it. Dash and Sasha the more mature of the trio.... departed. That is the short version of this complicated story. The RCL writers may have made suggestions about how the story was to progress...but real people 24/7 to my knowledge can not be scripted. Masha's sexuality is a beautiful sight to behold it evolving as we speak..can't wait to see what she brings home next. Nelley is mature and has set her own boundaries.

Now since I decided to rant...moral alert!!!  Why would one invite his daughter into RCL?  Thank you..

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

I think Masha was actually in love with Dasha...

She wasn't.

4 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

The RCL writers may have made suggestions about how the story was to progress...but real people 24/7 to my knowledge can not be scripted.

There are no RLC writers.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

She wanted a polygamist relationship got it and couldn't handle it.

Her handling it wasn't the issue. She could handle it just fine. She just couldn't predict that Sasha and Dasha would fall for each other. Both Sasha and Masha had many conversations about it especially towards the end.

The misconception is that Dasha is the one that got in between those two. The truth is Sasha was unhappy with that relationship for a long time. He would have eventually broke it off with Masha even if Dasha hadn't become involved.

• Like 2