B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2019 October / November

Noldus

12 minutes ago, firewall said:

it will take months again for having two couples here

Ok with that,but at least they need to stop with this daily MN,think is the first time this happens in this COV house,if for some reason N&B guests or something that don't want apear in cam then they could meet somewhere else.

OK...so y'all just want to see more girls so your chances go up to possibly see more pussy's.  why would you not just login to chaturbate and see all the free pussy's you want?  why pay what i consider to be too much for the content that is provided on RLC.  why pay when the girls are constantly out of the apartments/house hooking up and not at home hooking up?  i will never understand this mentality.  yes, at one point in my life I did the same thing so I get it, but like everything in life, things change.  y'all have a good day!

35 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK...so y'all just want to see more girls so your chances go up to possibly see more pussy's.  why would you not just login to chaturbate and see all the free pussy's you want?  why pay what i consider to be too much for the content that is provided on RLC.  why pay when the girls are constantly out of the apartments/house hooking up and not at home hooking up?  i will never understand this mentality.  yes, at one point in my life I did the same thing so I get it, but like everything in life, things change.  y'all have a good day!

Personaly i pay(20$ not a cent more)because of that few,rare moments a hot girl in Rlc appears,raw,innocent and with a pussy as sweet looking as a strawberry,cheese with cutted in very small pieces pistachios on top delivious piece of pie,in that moments the perfection and the costs of service get perfect balanced results.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Personaly i pay(20$ not a cent more)because of that few,rare moments a hot girl in Rlc appears,raw,innocent and with a pussy as sweet looking as a strawberry,cheese with cutted in very small pieces pistachios on top delivious piece of pie,in that moments the perfection and the costs of service get perfect balanced results.

as long as your happy with it, that's all that matters Ze.

Yup, Nelly is at Masha's.  Finally got to see her new and improved breasts...and they look good!  I'm not a fan of implants since most girls overdo it and they look fake.  Nelly's look good on her, almost look natural!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nelly and Bogdan up 0200 and left 0211 with a backpack 
Bogdan back alone 0345 (without the backpack)

Now Nelly is in Rome with Masha

Now the COV apartment is as good as empty again. 

Fourteen girls in GOV, but almost empty COV apartment. It is a pity that RLC pays so little attention to this place. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1