Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

Ce que j'ai vu et entendu aussi, c'est que Leora a appelé Paul pour qu'il l'aide à la dépanner. Elle a essayé de réenclencher le disjoncteur (sans succès) alors qu'il était au bout du fil : voilà ! d'autres divagations à proposer ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

What I saw was Leora rushing to her front door without getting dressed...then rushing to the balcony to look down (as if to identify something or someone on the ground)...then going back to bed and texting...then the apartment goes UM.  Again...is this another opportunity to spend time with her new visitor off camera?  I don't at all mind being the only person who strongly believes that Leora's recent visitor is THE MOST SIGNIFICANT EVENT since she arrived in her new city. Also, I don't mind being the only person who sees NO EVIDENCE THAT PAUL IS STILL IN CONTROL of Leora's life. (Sorry). I cannot ignore what I see as being insignificate. At least it is based upon observable facts...unlike some of the stuff people say on this forum without any evidence (Like someone who was supposed to have visited last Wednesday?). (Or that Leora is packing to leave for Australia by the end of the month)? I would be ashamed to continue making suppositions  like this without any evidence cited whatsoever to support...especially when the observable fact that Leora had a guy spend the night !!! We can do better than this? 

Think is nonsense to say houses offline all this days for her to be with a dude,she is with Paul..so unless he is proudless and without dignity like Asia..i highly doubt he would just acept it.But also pretty sure isn't just etc problems and house didn't become extremely bad lucky..outa nothing.My Gess is someone of rlc is there,anyway a power outage is resolved in few hours in any minimal modern country,so will be online today again..unless is a "power outage of rlc" those in similar fashion to "rlc Electricity issues" take up a week to be solved..

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, philo said:

What I saw was Leora rushing to her front door without getting dressed...then rushing to the balcony to look down (as if to identify something or someone on the ground)...then going back to bed and texting...then the apartment goes UM.  Again...is this another opportunity to spend time with her new visitor off camera?  I don't at all mind being the only person who strongly believes that Leora's recent visitor is THE MOST SIGNIFICANT EVENT since she arrived in her new city. Also, I don't mind being the only person who sees NO EVIDENCE THAT PAUL IS STILL IN CONTROL of Leora's life. (Sorry). I cannot ignore what I see as being insignificate. At least it is based upon observable facts...unlike some of the stuff people say on this forum without any evidence (Like someone who was supposed to have visited last Wednesday?). (Or that Leora is packing to leave for Australia by the end of the month)? I would be ashamed to continue making suppositions  like this without any evidence cited whatsoever to support...especially when the observable fact that Leora had a guy spend the night !!! We can do better than this? 

There’s no problem at all with having an opinion, yours is as valid as others all the time there is no evidence that differs or throws another explanation Into the arena.

What I saw was similar but my interpretation is different.....The lights and TV went of at 0755 and she jumped out of bed to investigate by trying light switches in the living room, toilet, fridge, and dishwasher. She then went into the bedroom and looked out whilst texting I presume Paul......She then returns to the living room and is talking to Paul on the phone, who advises her to go to the isolation switch box which I presume is by the lift....She sounds like she has moved a switch either up or down but nothing improves...She then goes out on the balcony and looks around, not to see someone, but to check if everyone else’s lights are of as well as hers, a normal reaction.

Strangely enough and this is what I don’t understand. The lights failed at 0755 but the lift and CAMERA’S were still working up until 0924 when RLC CUT THEM OFF.......If the cameras were still able to function WHY ARE VIEWERS BEING PREVENTED FROM SEEING WHATS HAPPENING IN THE APARTMENT......Admittedly night time will be a problem, in which case where will Leora be tonight?

EXPLAIN THAT PLEASE RLC !!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There’s no problem at all with having an opinion, yours is as valid as others all the time there is no evidence that differs or throws another explanation Into the arena.

What I saw was similar but my interpretation is different.....The lights and TV went of at 0755 and she jumped out of bed to investigate by trying light switches in the living room, toilet, fridge, and dishwasher. She then went into the bedroom and looked out whilst texting I presume Paul......She then returns to the living room and is talking to Paul on the phone, who advises her to go to the isolation switch box which I presume is by the lift....She sounds like she has moved a switch either up or down but nothing improves...She then goes out on the balcony and looks around, not to see someone, but to check if everyone else’s lights are of as well as hers, a normal reaction.

Strangely enough and this is what I don’t understand. The lights failed at 0755 but the lift and CAMERA’S were still working up until 0924 when RLC CUT THEM OFF.......If the cameras were still able to function WHY ARE VIEWERS BEING PREVENTED FROM SEEING WHATS HAPPENING IN THE APARTMENT......Admittedly night time will be a problem, in which case where will Leora be tonight?

Although I am not RLC 😉 allow me to explain the last part of your assumption. 

It's called a backup power supply. If I was to guess all of there equipment in all apartments have this it allows for equipment to be shut or things to be saved they will not allow for continuous operation. 

I can't believe how most people here jump to the worse case scenario when they have no real idea of what is really going on. It says a lot about the speculators. 

1 minute ago, Ean25 said:

Although I am not RLC 😉 allow me to explain the last part of your assumption. 

It's called a backup power supply. If I was to guess all of there equipment in all apartments have this it allows for equipment to be shut or things to be saved they will not allow for continuous operation. 

I can't believe how most people here jump to the worse case scenario when they have no real idea of what is really going on. It says a lot about the speculators. 

I don't believe I have jumped to the worse case scenario, in fact quite the opposite.....I merely couldn't understand why certain items could function, yes the lift I can, but the camera's?

If my assumption was out of line, it certainly wasn't aimed at Leora, but RLC. If they had a better track record when dealing with members they wouldn't attract the criticism they get....Tuesday internet problems 24+ hours lost, Thursday so far 9+ hours.....Criticism deserved in my mind.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

All right, my friend.
Just a fix:
You forgot to mention that as she could not see anything from the balcony, she dressed quickly and went out for a few minutes ...(possibly report the fault to the competent services???? I guess).
When she returned, she tried again unsuccessfully and went back to bed. - Just check on "Replay".
As for the second part of your post, (difference between the time of light and camera failure, it is due to the fact that the apartment / building has a battery that ensures the operation of the position lamps, stairway indicators and possibly the cameras , for about 2 hours, depending on the power, of course - when the electric current fails, it beeps about a minute often, audible until the battery is discharged .
These are facts, the rest is fantasy ...

• Like 2

If you look at the replays there's an electric hum that increases until her top oven (microwave?) turns on by itself and then everything goes out, so believe it's only a short circuit in her kitchen, I hope they have identified this, for Leora's safety.

DON'T TOUCH IT LEORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/33_1?ts=1572504907&from=share

• Like 1