Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

huh...now i get it - the Queen actually left (the project etc...) and RLC is rerunning old streams - we're so happy to see her that even don't notice. I mean even HFboy (but, OK - hes under maintenance, hehe)... It's a conspiracy - definitely!  😉

Cheers! And kiss for Leora, hehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The only thing I can say... is that in August when she came back... nobody talked about her.... I wrote alone, and filled pages and pages... and nobody wrote... little by little people were encouraged to write, and I was an unwanted person in this thread.... but thanks to my perseverance writing, now there are many who write and give their opinion ..... that's a fact ... and thanks to people like me she has come back strongly, and is in the number 1 of all rlc ....
Sometimes I love her, other times I hate her, but I'm always there by her side... 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, raul399 said:

The only thing I can say... is that in August when she came back... nobody talked about her.... I wrote alone, and filled pages and pages... and nobody wrote... little by little people were encouraged to write, and I was an unwanted person in this thread.... but thanks to my perseverance writing, now there are many who write and give their opinion ..... that's a fact ... and thanks to people like me she has come back strongly, and is in the number 1 of all rlc ....
Sometimes I love her, other times I hate her, but I'm always there by her side... 

I never wrote pages and pages because that was frowned upon but I was always here and I was the first to accept you. That is also a fact.

• Like 1