Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

2 hours ago, philo said:

What I saw was Leora rushing to her front door without getting dressed...then rushing to the balcony to look down (as if to identify something or someone on the ground)...then going back to bed and texting...then the apartment goes UM.  Again...is this another opportunity to spend time with her new visitor off camera?  I don't at all mind being the only person who strongly believes that Leora's recent visitor is THE MOST SIGNIFICANT EVENT since she arrived in her new city. Also, I don't mind being the only person who sees NO EVIDENCE THAT PAUL IS STILL IN CONTROL of Leora's life. (Sorry). I cannot ignore what I see as being insignificate. At least it is based upon observable facts...unlike some of the stuff people say on this forum without any evidence (Like someone who was supposed to have visited last Wednesday?). (Or that Leora is packing to leave for Australia by the end of the month)? I would be ashamed to continue making suppositions  like this without any evidence cited whatsoever to support...especially when the observable fact that Leora had a guy spend the night !!! We can do better than this? 

Crikey philo don't let the cat out of the bag that she is heading to Sydney at the end of the month, 😁

3 minutes ago, lwis said:

ll right, my friend.
Just a fix:
You forgot to mention that as she could not see anything from the balcony, she dressed quickly and went out for a few minutes ...(possibly report the fault to the competent services???? I guess).
When she returned, she tried again unsuccessfully and went back to bed. - Just check on "Replay".
As for the second part of your post, (difference between the time of light and camera failure, it is due to the fact that the apartment / building has a battery that ensures the operation of the position lamps, stairway indicators and possibly the cameras , for about 2 hours, depending on the power, of course - when the electric current fails, it beeps about a minute often, audible until the battery is discharged .
These are facts, the rest is fantasy ...

No I didn't forget to mention she went out for about 30 minutes, you hadn't mentioned it in your original post so therefor there was nothing different to your remarks for me or anyone else to comment on....Perhaps she was indeed looking for a janitor or someone else who could possibly throw some light ( no pun intended ) on the problem.

Thank you for your explanation to the time difference, as had already been explained to me by Ean25.

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

No I didn't forget to mention she went out for about 30 minutes, you hadn't mentioned it in your original post so therefor there was nothing different to your remarks for me or anyone else to comment on....Perhaps she was indeed looking for a janitor or someone else who could possibly throw some light ( no pun intended ) on the problem.

Thank you for your explanation to the time difference, as had already been explained to me by Ean25.

"she went out for about 30 minutes," - I do not see this in your post.
I just mentioned a "few minutes" - I apologize

My first comment when she moved here was - It's a shitty appartement. Regarding the position of the cams ofc, hehe. Well, it looks like it's a shitty appartement in more than one aspect. Actually is shitty in all together, hehe 😉

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

If you look at the replays there's an electric hum that increases until her top oven (microwave?) turns on by itself and then everything goes out, so believe it's only a short circuit in her kitchen, I hope they have identified this, for Leora's safety.

DON'T TOUCH IT LEORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/33_1?ts=1572504907&from=share

Well observed! Leora now just need a good electrician.

Imagine the reward ::)

• Like 1

This is precisely what my first post was trying to point out. Different people interpret what is viewed differently and when explaining them confusion can arise as much with things being added as things being omitted. 

lwis and I both saw the same thing and based our opinions on what we saw. lwis for instance stated You forgot to mention that as she could not see anything from the balcony, she dressed quickly and went out for a few minutes "  When in actual fact 38 minutes elapsed between her looking over the balcony and going out for almost 30 minutes, without makeup, bra, washing or cleaning her teeth. That 38 minutes was spent back in her bed and on her phone.

I on the other hand didn't mention her going out as I didn't think it was relevant to the immediate action that took place.

I am not trying to turn this difference of opinion into a dispute, just trying to explain what my original statement was alluding to.Nobody is right or wrong, just different interpretations of the same event.

• Like 2

Of all of the explanations that we have heard about the  "IP ISSUES" and all of the explanations that we have heard about the  "POWER ISSUES" ...why is there not one explanation that includes the fact that Leora has engaged with a guy and we don't yet understand how and why. One fact that no one can dispute: That Leora had a dude spend the night (under circumstances that are debatable) and now Leora just might be in hot water for doing so. Although Leora did her best to make the visit seem platonic (she would not even share a cup of tea in the same room with the guy after they mysteriously got out of bed at the same time in the middle of the night and met in the kitchen). Leora may have  over played her hand by acting like ("I don't know really know this dude...we went to school together... I just ran into him at the club... he was just passing through... I just...")game.  One thing that all of the theories cannot erase is that we all saw him there and it was the only occasion in my six years of watching Leora that I have seen her with another man. I think that is significant!!! Why, now, are some trying to ignore it? What I know about RLC is that whenever an apartment goes down for more than a few hours, "Houston, we have a problem".  

• Like 1