Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

don't worry, nothing is going to spoil that is in the refrigerator.  when she is finished doing whatever it is she is doing, the cams will come back and the deceiving of the subscribers will be over!

No comments .... not worth it, isn't it ?????

2 hours ago, Ean25 said:

That information is not to be shared on the forum it is in the rules. Just because you understand it does not mean that you should be blabbing it here. 

Sorry my friend, but to quote an old English colloquialism " Don't spout such a load of bollocks " , It would be a totally different matter if someone was repeating something she had posted on social media.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, beckett said:

Happy fucking Halloween 😄 

20 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Oh and yes, Happy Halloween!

I think that was directed at all of the persons that make this such a wonderful place to have a fun or meaningful discussion.😏

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I think that was directed at all of the persons that make this such a wonderful place to have a fun or meaningful discussion.

Haha, i was more disappointed with another 24hr of maintenance tbh......but this forum does make for entertaining reading  😄

• Like 3

Lets be honest(unlike rlc lol),Electricity issues are solved fast(in just some hours in most cases in any minimal modern country),people have stuff in refrigerators etc that would be wasted if the electricity doesn't return fast enought,think only people that will think this is real is the same ones that believed the one week MN in Masha house due to electricity issues hehe.If things were done more low profile way Maybe wouldnt be so obvious lol.

• Like 1

Yeah but let's think about it a little more.. maybe RLC doesn't have much staff in prague, and they are not fulltime employees, so they might not be available, and if they are they are not electricians so they can't fix a short circuit somewhere inside the kitchen, maybe inside a wall? so they would need to get a hold of one of those that can just show up, and unless he's reading this thread he won't know what the problem is at all, he will just put in new fuses and blow them emediately and scratch his head,

maybe he needs to get inside a wall, what if RLC doesn't own the property, they would need to contact the owner, maybe they don't want that because he doesn't know what the appartment is being used for.. or it could be the other way, the owner (RLC or whoever) doesnt want to contact legit electricians because they know the wiring was done cheap during a renovation and is not up to standards.

And maybe if the backup battery runs out like it did, you have to re-configure a ton of stuff with the cameras and the computer they are hooked up to?

If RLC reads this and needs a guy that can fix anything anytime in Prague, PM me and I will move there if you give me a little appartment 😉