Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I personally don't disbelieve there was a power cut, but it's your remark referring to " multiple media outlets " that interests me...Where, when and by whom ?:biggrin:

Hehe,i also want to know who those "multiple media outlets" are.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Eli 007 said:

The power outage was real and  effected thousands of people, at least according to multiple media outlets. There are to many people trying to speculate what is going on with her

I decided to check on your facts of said "power outage" to prepare myself to eat crow.  Upon checking, there is nothing new in the Prague news about any power outage!  you need to check your facts before posting such nonsense!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Eli 007 said:

I can't believe some of the comments posted here about Leora. The power outage was real and  effected thousands of people, at least according to multiple media outlets. There are to many people

trying to speculate what is going on with her, and the truth is we will never know for sure. I think some people have become way to preoccupied with what is going on in her life. I would say be happy she is 

back and enjoy what she gives without trying to figure things out. The only thing I would like to know is when will her visitor visa expire, and will she be staying with RLC after that.

Totally agree. I enjoy Leora when i see her, and what else she does outside the apartment etc is her choice. I personally don't believe there is any conspiracy around the outage when you review what has been said by people on here about the timeline, events, and what i've seen myself. But there are always going to be different opinions (some weirder than others 😄 ), and tbf I am also only having an educated guess with the information and facts that are present and available for everyone to view and read.

Leora arrived on 14th August so she will probably leave for home over the next week/weekend if she is on a 90 day visa.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1