Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Of all of the explanations that we have heard about the  "IP ISSUES" and all of the explanations that we have heard about the  "POWER ISSUES" ...why is there not one explanation that includes the fact that Leora has engaged with a guy and we don't yet understand how and why. One fact that no one can dispute: That Leora had a dude spend the night (under circumstances that are debatable) and now Leora just might be in hot water for doing so. Although Leora did her best to make the visit seem platonic (she would not even share a cup of tea in the same room with the guy after they mysteriously got out of bed at the same time in the middle of the night and met in the kitchen). Leora may have  over played her hand by acting like ("I don't know really know this dude...we went to school together... I just ran into him at the club... he was just passing through... I just...")game.  One thing that all of the theories cannot erase is that we all saw him there and it was the only occasion in my six years of watching Leora that I have seen her with another man. I think that is significant!!! Why, now, are some trying to ignore it? What I know about RLC is that whenever an apartment goes down for more than a few hours, "Houston, we have a problem".  

This is what I am talking about. You for some odd reason other than your mind is twisted can't fathom something so innocent that it was an old friend visiting from Russia, not visiting Leora but visiting Prague. My guess is she invited him to sleep over instead of going to a hostel or where ever he was headed to the next day. Just because she's on camera bating for all to see doing what she likes to do you assume she's just a slut or a whore. 

I just don't get it. 🤦‍♂️

Again, we are left to rely upon the reports of people who understand the Russian language to keep those who don't updated on what the story line is. Franky, I think that some of it is made up out of whole cloth. I have been a subscriber long enough to realize that the story line that gets promoted on the forums is often constructed.  I trust my own observation and analysis of what is in evidence rather than what is reported...but I do appreciate the honest Russian speaking brokers who help us understand the events..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Again, we are left to rely upon the reports of people who understand the Russian language to keep those who don't updated on what the story line is. Franky, I think that some of it is made up out of whole cloth. I have been a subscriber long enough to realize that the story line that gets promoted on the forums is often constructed.  I trust my own observation and analysis of what is in evidence rather than what is reported...but I do appreciate the honest Russian speaking brokers who help us understand the events..

FYI I don't speak Russian very well but I do understand it perfectly and what you think you know is totally wrong. 

And those that do know what is being said should not be putting it on the forum it's private information. Discuss it in pm if you want. 

Why would someone choose to characterize Leora as a "slut or a whore" and then try to put that language into someone else's mouth?  ?? ???  Only someone, I suppose, who might believe that a woman belongs to a man and does not have her own agency to do as she please without a religious judgement? I don't believe that Leora belongs to Paul and that she can spend the night with a friend, a classmate, or a lover...without that kind of judgement. We should be careful in our accusations as they reveal more about the accuser than the accused.

• Like 1

Just now, philo said:

Why would someone choose to characterize Leora as a "slut or a whore" and then try to put that language into someone else's mouth?  ?? ???  Only someone, I suppose, who might believe that a woman belongs to a man and does not have her own agency to do as she please without a religious judgement? I don't believe that Leora belongs to Paul and that she can spend the night with a friend, a classmate, or a lover...without that kind of judgement. We should be careful in our accusations as they reveal more about the accuser than the accused.

Umm practice what you preach on the accusations there fella 

What really don't have a valid explenation(besides being bs,lies) it's the time rlc takes to resolve things,even private people houses(like mine or any other people)a failure in electricity is resolved fast in just few hours(never had a electricity issue in my almost 40 years of life)that took more than some hours,at max one day to resolve,but in rlc we have electricity issues that take one week to fix..even with all the cams and stuff..should never take more a one day,at max two to resolve,and exactly same thing with ips,internet problem.If the issues we're solved in acceptable time and believe one then people would trust them more,but plenty of BS from them all the time.For exemple today "problem" in Leora place should absolutely be fixed till end of day,but bet won't be "resolved" till tomorrow.Basicaly if we don't trust them in this subjects is not our fault..is them.

43 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

This is precisely what my first post was trying to point out. Different people interpret what is viewed differently and when explaining them confusion can arise as much with things being added as things being omitted. 

We both saw the same thing and based our opinions on what we saw. You for instance stated You forgot to mention that as she could not see anything from the balcony, she dressed quickly and went out for a few minutes "  When in actual fact 38 minutes elapsed between her looking over the balcony and going out for almost 30 minutes, without makeup, bra, washing or cleaning her teeth. That 38 minutes was spent back in her bed and on her phone.

I on the other hand didn't mention her going out as I didn't think it was relevant to the immediate action that took place.

I am not trying to turn this difference of opinion into a dispute, just trying to explain what my original statement was alluding to.Nobody is right or wrong, just different interpretations of the same event.

She also really don't like to be with lights out,house is always with them on(or most of time)so no electricity must be frightening for her.Its still a solo woman alone in a far country,even with the "security" the cams give she probably feels not very safe.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Ean25 said:

This is what I am talking about. You for some odd reason other than your mind is twisted can't fathom something so innocent that it was an old friend visiting from Russia, not visiting Leora but visiting Prague. My guess is she invited him to sleep over instead of going to a hostel or where ever he was headed to the next day. Just because she's on camera bating for all to see doing what she likes to do you assume she's just a slut or a whore. 

I just don't get it. 🤦‍♂️

My own sentiments entirely

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

What really don't have a valid explenation(besides being bs,lies) it's the time rlc takes to resolve things,even private people houses(like mine or any other people)a failure in electricity is resolved fast in just few hours(never had a electricity issue in my almost 40 years of life)that took more than some hours,at max one day to resolve,but in rlc we have electricity issues that take one week to fix..even with all the cams and stuff..should never take more a one day,at max two to resolve,and exactly same thing with ips,internet problem.If the issues we're solved in acceptable time and believe one then people would trust them more,but plenty of BS from them all the time.For exemple today "problem" in Leora place should absolutely be fixed till end of day,but bet won't be "resolved" till tomorrow.Basicaly if we don't trust them in this subjects is not our fault..is them.

Not to stick up for RLC but they do not control the power in all these different country's they do control the cameras to a certain extent. I am sure they have maintenance people that go out and do the repairs upgrades or what ever needs to be done. They have a lot less control than you think so you can't blame them for every little thing that happens. 

11 minutes ago, Ean25 said:

FYI I don't speak Russian very well but I do understand it perfectly and what you think you know is totally wrong. 

And those that do know what is being said should not be putting it on the forum it's private information. Discuss it in pm if you want. 

This is total BS!  If she is in the apartment and there is someone that knows Russian, there is nothing private about it.  you my friend are lost in translation!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

There is no electrical issue, it's just Leora getting her alone time when needed!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ean25 said:

With respect, but the fact it was spoken on a forum that people had access to negates the rules of privacy in my opinion..When she wants privacy she normally goes into the toilet.

• Like 2