Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

4 minutes ago, beckett said:

Totally agree. I enjoy Leora when i see her, and what else she does outside the apartment etc is her choice.

but when the apartment is put UM for 2 full days with claims of bogus ISP issues and power outages, things don't always happen outside the apartment!!  if you want to believe it's all real, i'm good with that.  just don't expect others to NOT feel differently!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

but when the apartment is put UM for 2 full days with claims of bogus ISP issues and power outages, things don't always happen outside the apartment!!  if you want to believe it's all real, i'm good with that.  just don't expect others to NOT feel differently!

"of bogus ISP issues and power outages" - 
How do you know they are bogus ??? ... what is your source of information for posting this ????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not suggesting things don't happen 'UM' its just my opinion from what i've seen and read.

What i don't see, i don't care about and if you think she is going to all that trouble cleaning etc  just to deceive the viewing public then fair enough, i just don;t agree with your theory on this occasion

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lwis said:

How do you know they are bogus ??? ... what is your source of information for posting this ????

For one, ISP issues don't last for 24 hours unless by some slim chance RLC forgot to pay the bill.  Power outages don't last for 24 hours unless a major event has happened and if you read the Prague news, no such event happened.  Like I said, i'm good with it if you choose to believe otherwise!

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

There was a lot of wasted food if the electricity outage was fake news.

I used to be an electrical linesman many moons ago and my question would be where is the fused mains box? It wasn't Loera that turned the power off. If the fused mains box is inside the apartment we would have seen someone turning it off. If the fused mains box is outside the front door then anyone could have pulled the fuses or turned off the main switch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beckett said:

I'm not suggesting things don't happen 'UM' its just my opinion from what i've seen and read.

What i don't see, i don't care about and if you think she is going to all that trouble cleaning etc  just to deceive the viewing public then fair enough, i just don;t agree with your theory on this occasion

sounds fair to me!  you are probably a big fan of hers as many are you know that she is a clean freak and thats all i'm going to say about it.

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I used to be an electrical linesman many moons ago and my question would be where is the fused mains box? It wasn't Loera that turned the power off. If the fused mains box is inside the apartment we would have seen someone turning it off. If the fused mains box is outside the front door then anyone could have pulled the fuses or turned off the main switch.

Once the power went off she could have texted the person that did it and told him or her to wait till the battery backup to run out of power before they entered the apartment and did all sorts of sexual acts with her.

Basically I think it was an outage but it's all good fun everyone including myself putting our 2 cents in!

13 minutes ago, lwis said:

Whilst I don't subscribe to the power outage being bogus, I do have very small reservations regarding ISP issues.

Harley's source of information is as it stands as credible as mine regarding her leaving for home by the 11 November, or indeed yours that states she is here for the long term and returning home for Christmas ( which although she puts up a tree she does not believe in the religious aspect of it...Just an excuse for Paul to buy her an expensive present ) and the New Year.....All just opinions, and all carrying the same amount of credibility or lack off, until proven otherwise. 

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For one, ISP issues don't last for 24 hours unless by some slim chance RLC forgot to pay the bill.  Power outages don't last for 24 hours unless a major event has happened and if you read the Prague news, no such event happened.  Like I said, i'm good with it if you choose to believe otherwise!

Sorry, and my conversation with you ends here:

You just state YOUR assumptions. Facts, I do not see.
Do you believe that if she wanted to receive someone in her house, she would have to turn off the cameras and the electric light with all the associated damage???? ,when she wishes she will do it, without asking anyone's permission ...

1 minute ago, lwis said:

Sorry, and my conversation with you ends here:

You just state YOUR assumptions. Facts, I do not see.
Do you believe that if she wanted to receive someone in her house, she would have to turn off the cameras and the electric light with all the associated damage. When she understands, she will do it, without asking anyone's permission ...

LMAO no, i believe she had the apartment put UM to receive someone else so Paul wouldn't see anything!!  She just has to ask RLC if they will put the apartment UM, it's as simple as that!