B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

I watched it all but Frida didnt tell them to leave, it was the guys own choice because they didnt understand why the girls were being watched like that with cameras so one of the guys said we are leaving. If Holly wanted to be with one of them in her room this wouldnt be a problem for Frida I think. But the guys didnt want to stay.

i'm sorry Fagen but you need to go watch it over again.  Frida did say to the guys that they needed to leave and it was after Holly was telling them that they could spend the night and take her room and she would bunk with Frida.  tonight they are going to meet the same guys and maybe have some dinner and then they are going to the guys house for fun and games...and i don't think you are naive enough to not know what that entails!

3 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

In no way am I defending the girls at B4 but it's kinda hard bringing in guys and having sex with them without the priestesses not judging and looking down their noses at them.....They got upset at Holly for acting slutty the other day, just imagine how pissed they'll get when they hear her getting her back blown out..I don't think it's worth the headache tbh....and  some of them do have boyfriends back home, that might be another reason we don't see them with guys in the apartment...I for one don't want to watch them cheat on their partners...It's just classless and tasteless.

It would definitely make for good viewing though and certainly shake things up with ALL the other houses!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

mi dispiace Fagen ma devi andare a guardarlo di nuovo. Frida disse ai ragazzi che dovevano andarsene ed è stato dopo che Holly stava dicendo loro che potevano passare la notte e prendere la sua stanza e lei avrebbe dormito con Frida. stasera incontreranno gli stessi ragazzi e magari ceneranno e poi andranno a casa dei ragazzi per divertimento e giochi ... e non credo che tu sia abbastanza ingenuo da non sapere che ciò comporta!

better this way, better not bring them here

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

it was a big mistake to open an apartment with more than three girls from the beginning, it was a big mistake to do a show like in B2 with Lola, everything started from there, and since when Megan shared her boyfriend with every girl was there, now people just want that, only sex and boys, I prefer they close the apartment

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm not saying "your source" is any more wrong than I am, I don't claim I'm always right, and I'd welcome "your source" if he want to express his opinion on here. I might even have become friends with him. The problem is not that I disagree with you, I can easily live with that. The problem is that everything you repeate is just this same one-sided agenda, if they fuck, it's wrong, if they don't fuck, it's wrong, no matter what they do they are sluts and whores. So, again I give you the opportunity to disprove me, and prove that you are not just trolling. Just answer this simple question: What is it that you want, really?

I don't doubt any of these girls go out to take drugs, cheat and fuck, but the difference between you and me, Dough, is that this is what I want them to do in the project. The thing I criticise is that they fail to bring it on camera!

my agenda is one sided Ed.  there is enough of you that goes the opposite way than i do and i'm just trying to keep it more real than others.  the answer to your question is quite simple, i want to be able to post what i think on this forum without all of you thinking my thoughts are less important than yours or that yours are right and mine are wrong.  we all have a right to our own opinions and some of you all's i agree with and some i don't.  i just want a fair shake as well, that's all.

why do you think they don't bring it on camera?  lets take Mel for example, it's been told to me that she definitely has a boyfriend back home as most of these girls do.  hell, you said it yourself and i quote "I don't doubt any of these girls go out to take drugs, cheat and fuck".  why would they want to take the chance of their boyfriends finding out that they have been fucking around on them?  girls like Damira, are girls that either don't have boyfriends or don't care who see's them doing what they do.  i understand each and everyone of you's frustration in the fact that they keep it outside the apartments/house, they've been doing that for years with the exception of a few girls that haven't.  the majority of the girls, and it's in the 80+ percentile range, keep it outside and off camera.

i don't like drug users and i especially don't like cheaters and that's what most of these girls are!!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, happyone said:

Here is a thought about why the boys left 

If they were not told the truth about the project--they might have assumed that this was a sting operation and that they might get arrested for having

sex with these party girls. 😑

lol early this morning after Holly said they could stay and sleep in her room, the tall guy got upset and started being kind of pushy on the matter after Frida told them they should leave.  what you said is pushing it even for me lol....a sting operation lmao

17 minutes ago, Mauri said:

better this way, better not bring them here

i agree but you and i are only a few that feel this way, and i understand what Ed is saying that he and others would like to see them bring them back home and show some kind of realism in the house and quit playing everyone for fools and i can't blame them for that either.  for me, it's keep the guys away and for others, it's bring on the guys....it's a double edged sword i'm afraid.

14 minutes ago, Mauri said:

it was a big mistake to open an apartment with more than three girls from the beginning, it was a big mistake to do a show like in B2 with Lola, everything started from there, and since when Megan shared her boyfriend with every girl was there, now people just want that, only sex and boys, I prefer they close the apartment

you are exactly right!!