B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OMG you are trying to get me wound up early aren't you!!  it's boring to watch Moos, just boring to watch!  Mr. literal himself is in the house ladies and gentlemen!

What DO you want then, FFS??!!!! If you cannot answer, shut the fuck up instead!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OMG you are trying to get me wound up early aren't you!!  it's boring to watch Moos, just boring to watch!  Mr. literal himself is in the house ladies and gentlemen!

so you closed your eyes all the times too :biggrin:

it's true it's only a joke, verry easy with you 

The three girls barca houses...Real life..NOT in cams.From This bunch of girls in b4,to The girls in b1 and b2..all seing dudes and staying,foking with them..NOT in cams.We get the "good" stuff like lame "erotic parties" and stuff.And still i bet some will defend this BS in good old rlc style😅.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The three girls barca houses...Real life..NOT in cams.From This bunch of girls in b4,to The girls in b1 and b2..all seing dudes and staying,foking with them..NOT in cams.We get the "good" stuff like lame "erotic parties" and stuff.And still i bet some will defend this BS in good old rlc style😅.

they always will Ze, and that's why you are in the mess you're in!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In no way am I defending the girls at B4 but it's kinda hard bringing in guys and having sex with them without the priestesses not judging and looking down their noses at them.....They got upset at Holly for acting slutty the other day, just imagine how pissed they'll get when they hear her getting her back blown out..I don't think it's worth the headache tbh....and  some of them do have boyfriends back home, that might be another reason we don't see them with guys in the apartment...I for one don't want to watch them cheat on their partners...It's just classless and tasteless.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

why don't you shut the fuck up Ed!  i have just as much right to post on this forum as you do and if you don't like it, don't read it and move on!!!

As expected, you refuse to offer your view, all you do is hate everything on a general basis. I post my opinion on what is going on in the apartments, wich is the actual topic of these threads.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

As expected, you refuse to offer your view, all you do is hate everything on a general basis. I post my opinion on what is going on in the apartments, wich is the actual topic of these threads.

you see it as hate and i'm fine with that. why is it that my source is not as credible as what you say Edward?  is it because your views are the only ones that are correct, nobody can see things differently than Edward?  my source is as good if not better than you Edward.  it's like, i bet you think none of the girls had any sex last night before returning home and i'm not talking about the two slutty girls that have been getting dicked for days now....Mel, the cheater and probably Cherry the cheater as well.  i'm talking about Holly and the other 3, i bet you don't think they had any sex while out of the apartment last night...don't you Edward?  what i post is as much credible as what you post and the only difference is, is that i don't kiss these girls asses like you and so many others do!!

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Also not sure what happened to Frida as she came home and after the guys left went to her room and took care of a cut or scratch above her right eye. Wish we could see more of the results of their night life. I would love to see Holly (who was very horny last night) and Cherry fuck a guy. Cherry would be amazing.

Holly and Frida were sitting at the kitchen table after they got home. Frida laughed so hard that she banged her head on the corner of the table.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

In no way am I defending the girls at B4 but it's kinda hard bringing in guys and having sex with them without the priestesses not judging and looking down their noses at them.....They got upset at Holly for acting slutty the other day, just imagine how pissed they'll get when they hear her getting her back blown out..I don't think it's worth the headache tbh....and  some of them do have boyfriends back home, that might be another reason we don't see them with guys in the apartment...I for one don't want to watch them cheat on their partners...It's just classless and tasteless.

Wenn sich Probanden gegenüber ihres Partners schämen müssen, dann sind sie Fehl am Platz, dann gehören sie nicht in das Projekt RLC.

• Like 1

Cherry awake and instantly picking out the clothes she's going to leave in tonight (Alla and Mel as well). 😂  What a joke this apartment is now, although that really applies to all of the GOV apartments at the moment.

• Like 5