B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

Holly looks a little distraught after sending them off. Probably she likes one of the them, likely the taller guy in grey tee.

She is likely to meet up with them again I believe.

That's about it for B4 these days, real life maybe but definitely nothing to see.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I know Frieda, ever since I was a Child. So much for adult entertainment from her. WTF ???

Image result for old mother hubbardImage result for old mother hubbard

Real Life Children is what has become of B-4

Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get her poor dog a bone,

When she bent over Old Rover drove her and Rover had a bone of his own.       :biggrin:

• Like 1

I would like to know what they said to the boys: we are 6 girls living in a large villa with a pool with 20 cameras, because we are good girls and a good gentleman pays us rent and gives us a salary, but we are not what you think

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

il y a 22 minutes, Sergio a dit :
Holly. she is the only one who honors the contract she signed, surely she masturbated thinking of the boy who had just left 😂 🤣 😂

Yes if they ever did sign a contract, only 1 girl in B4 really did honour that contract.

And I wonder who is that idiot who came up with these contracts, probably did not emphasis the "working" part and talked too much bull about the "vacation" part.

• Confused 1

il y a 15 minutes, Sergio a dit :

I would like to know what they said to the boys: we are 6 girls living in a large villa with a pool with 20 cameras, because we are good girls and a good gentleman pays us rent and gives us a salary, but we are not what you think

bears hello GIF   Wave Wink GIF by Originals

"We are just like animals in a zoo, many come to see us eat sleep & do nothing unless there are shows."

"But most of us do nothing really."

- RLC Winter Apartments, Barcelona 2019

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Do you think they should be ashamed for what they do? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes if they ever did sign a contract, only 1 girl in B4 really did honour that contract.

And I wonder who is that idiot who came up with these contracts, probably did not emphasis the "working" part and talked too much bull about the "vacation" part.

I think people like you made the GOV apartments what they are today.  Not directly, as RLC could, but indirectly through a nonsensical expectation. 

Nowhere, RLC say that the girls are hired to give you a show. Of course, they have been doing that for quite some time now, but that also destroyed all realism. I really hope RLC finds its way back to REAL LIFE. No more silly shows.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Do you think they should be ashamed for what they do? 

why should they be ashamed? like Cherry, she came out with a good supply of condoms, when she came out she had stockings and she came back without, I'm young girls