B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sono d'accordo, ma io e te siamo solo alcuni che la pensano in questo modo, e capisco cosa sta dicendo Ed che a lui e ad altri piacerebbe vederli riportarli a casa e mostrare un qualche tipo di realismo in casa e smettere di giocare a tutti per gli sciocchi e non posso incolparli neanche per quello. per me, tiene lontani i ragazzi e per gli altri, attira i ragazzi ... temo sia un'arma a doppio taglio.

the boys are only fine if their real boyfriends come to see their girlfriend and the others don't share it, the people here instead, want to see that they bring different kids every day, and when there are boys at home, the girls compete for who is the most slutty and who will win the cock, then this is no longer voyeur and spying on a woman in her intimacy, and for intimacy means that they do things they would not do if there were men in the house, this is not a brothel

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

the boys are only fine if their real boyfriends come to see their girlfriend and the others don't share it, the people here instead, want to see that they bring different kids every day, and when there are boys at home, the girls compete for who is the most slutty and who will win the cock, then this is no longer voyeur and spying on a woman in her intimacy, and for intimacy means that they do things they would not do if there were men in the house, this is not a brothel

i couldn't agree more Mauri!!

8 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Cherry e Mel sono di nuovo fuori 😕 .... RLC ha davvero bisogno di ordinare quei due fuori ..

the problem is not that they are always outside, it is right that they go out and have fun, they are in a tourist city full of nightlife, and they stay for a short time and then return to their country, the voyeur is just this for those who watch, seize those moments of nudity and intimacy when I am at home, not is the big brother who must stand 24 / 24H in the spotlight

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

the problem is not that they are always outside, it is right that they go out and have fun, they are in a tourist city full of nightlife, and they stay for a short time and then return to their country, the voyeur is just this for those who watch, seize those moments of nudity and intimacy when I am at home, not the big brother who must stand 24 / 24H in the spotlight

but they do tend to overdue it, don't you think?

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

So I should expect to see nothing then?

ISN'T THIS REALLY NONSENSICAL???

That's not what I said. I even think that RLC promises something that is much harder to achieve than shows. 

My problem with these shows is that they are performed as a kind of replacement of REAL LIFE by the girls. They are given instead of really participating in the project. 

Finally, I think that RLC urgently needs to change something about the current cast. Most girls aren't prepared to really live in this apartment. For them it's all an easy way to have fun in Barcelona and get money at the same time. It's a real shame. 

No improvement it is, however, if the girls simply give shows. This is just not enough and the contrary to what should be included in RLC. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

and what should they do if they stay at home? what would you like to see?

honestly, if i was a subscriber, i would like to see them be themselves for once.  do away with the themed show nights, develop a true and meaningful friendship with each other, something that will last them for the rest of their lives.  quit dressing up in sexy lingerie just because they are in front of cameras.  wear normal night attire like booty shorts or bikini panties with t-shirts, but most of all would be for them to just get along well with one another.  i'm a pretty simple type voyeur and even though i love to watch two girls that have true feelings for each other make love, it's not something that i have to have as a voyeur....it would be nice but it's not a necessity!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

onestamente, se fossi abbonato, mi piacerebbe vederli essere se stessi per una volta. eliminare le serate a tema, sviluppare un'amicizia vera e significativa tra loro, qualcosa che li durerà per il resto della loro vita. smettila di vestirti in lingerie sexy solo perché sono davanti alle telecamere. indossare abiti da notte normali come pantaloncini da bottino o mutandine da bikini con magliette, ma soprattutto per loro andrebbero d'accordo. sono un voyeur di tipo piuttosto semplice e anche se adoro guardare due ragazze che hanno sentimenti veri l'una per l'altra fare l'amore, non è qualcosa che devo avere come voyeur .... sarebbe bello ma non è un necessità!

the shows for the cameras and theme parties ended up in B4, for everything else you said, they are girls who try on clothes, it also happens in reality, everything they do you will always think that everything will be a show or something done for the viewers, they are 6 girls in the apartment they will never have all their freedom even without cameras, but with the cameras it is normal that they will never be themselves

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

honestly, if i was a subscriber, i would like to see them be themselves for once.  do away with the themed show nights, develop a true and meaningful friendship with each other, something that will last them for the rest of their lives.  quit dressing up in sexy lingerie just because they are in front of cameras.  wear normal night attire like booty shorts or bikini panties with t-shirts, but most of all would be for them to just get along well with one another.  i'm a pretty simple type voyeur and even though i love to watch two girls that have true feelings for each other make love, it's not something that i have to have as a voyeur....it would be nice but it's not a necessity!

Good post Harley---I agree except some girls do like to sleep nude :biggrin: