B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

46 minutes ago, happyone said:

And they cannot be nuns either as others have called them because

nuns are women who may belong to one of these groups. They take the three vows--poverty, chastity and obedience-

1. Poverty--they are accepting payment and keep that money rather than giving it to others

2. Chastity---that is obvious---none of these women are virgins

3. Obedience--not hardly---they obey no one but themselves mostly

Nun and chastity

Definition of chastity:

the quality or state of being chaste: such as abstention from sexual or intercourse  or abstention from all sexual intercourse  or purity in conduct and intention ,
I would say this describes  "Frosty Frigid Frida" perfectly. Resident celibate nun of the house.

23 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

I just had the image of the girls with one of those monk hair cuts go through my mind and if this awakens some kind of new fetish for me I'm blaming all of you.

We've had a few girls that did some pretty wierd rituals though! Like Valerie, who prayed/paid tribute to a glass of water every morning!

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Nun and chastity

Definition of chastity:

the quality or state of being chaste: such as abstention from sexual or intercourse  or abstention from all sexual intercourse  or purity in conduct and intention ,
I would say this describes  "Frosty Frigid Frida" perfectly. Resident celibate nun of the house.

She fails  in keeping the other 2 vows- she has chosen to leave the community and not to be a nun--Celibate possibly, but she therefore is no longer a nun---

27 minutes ago, happyone said:

most of the girls already have that shaved look :biggrin:

image.jpeg.5d5822fedd433c40f6ad652cfa07093b.jpeg  0

👑
Except Salma! The royal highness, her majesty the Queen in the realm of unshaven pussies!

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We've had a few girls that did some pretty wierd rituals though! Like Valerie, who prayed/paid tribute to a glass of water every morning!

Really?  My family used to have a family friend who they joked would do something like that in the morning.  Interesting.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

👑
Except Salma! The royal highness, her majesty the Queen in the realm of unshaven pussies!

If I remember correctly---someone wielded a mighty sword and her majesty the Queen was dethroned for a short time. 🤣

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Really sad what rlc become,Saturday night and its a desert with only a couple show girls doing ther fake,lame shows,Wonder if they are making a lot of money nowdays🤣.

It's completely incomprehensible to me how so many girls can be so boring. Not one of the thirteen girls in GOV is actually prepared to live her life in this apartments. What a waste of time and money. 

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Get her some wine and that boyfriend of hers and I think those vows would be shattered.  I have no issues with Frida, at times she was the only one who acted like an adult in the house.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

It's completely incomprehensible to me how so many girls can be so boring. Not one of the thirteen girls in GOV is actually prepared to live her life in this apartments. What a waste of time and money. 

Holly tried, but Holly's stay seems to be summed up like all of Russian history, "And then it got worse."  Since Megan, Anabella, and Debby left she has had no willing partners in the house and those she has brought from outside were scared off by the cams.  I'm hopeful that something will go her way in her last couple of weeks in B4.

• Like 2