B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

If I remember correctly---someone wielded a mighty sword and her majesty the Queen was dethroned for a short time. 🤣

If I remember correctly---she was chopped to pieces on this forum for being fat and hairy. Sadly she obeyed her subjects.

4 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Get her some wine and that boyfriend of hers and I think those vows would be shattered.  I have no issues with Frida, at times she was the only one who acted like an adult in the house.

Holly tried, but Holly's stay seems to be summed up like all of Russian history, "And then it got worse."  Since Megan, Anabella, and Debby left she has had no willing partners in the house and those she has brought from outside were scared off by the cams.  I'm hopeful that something will go her way in her last couple of weeks in B4.

My hopes are slowly running out. 😞

• Sad 1

Why the hell would you take the TV outside and it in the cold all bundled up to watch an movie and smoke the hookah ? These girls really are a bunch of extremely weird group for sure when the house is perfectly warm. B-4 is to be bored to death.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Why the hell would you take the TV outside and it in the cold all bundled up to watch an movie and smoke the hookah ? These girls really are a bunch of extremely weird group for sure when the house is perfectly warm. B-4 is to be bored to death.

They wanted to make sure that when they left the house to go outside we could still see them 😏

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I fear by the time anything happen, no one is here to watch them. 50% have unsubscribed, 40% have fallen asleep and the rest have died of boredom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3