Eva & Adam (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Exactly.. The only rule guests have to follow is not mess with the cams.
Besides seems it's just a toilet like dozens of others in other places 

I think people have forgotten that guests don't always come to be naked or to fuck in front of the cams 😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think people have forgotten that guests don't always come to be naked or to fuck in front of the cams 😁

Subject is not just about sex in front of the camera.The issue is that VH has to have 1 camera in every room of the House.
I wanted to point out that some issues like this damage the free,comfortable environment in VH from an audience perspective.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, life+90 said:

Subject is not just about sex in front of the camera.The issue is that VH has to have 1 camera in every room of the House.
I wanted to point out that some issues like this damage the free,comfortable environment in VH from an audience perspective.

So just take into account that the cameras are not set up by vh but by managers and that they are the ones who pay them, vh is only the product of diffusion

if you want cameras everywhere and better qualities, you will have to put money out of your pocket or wait until the apartments are profitable to be able to invest in equipment

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So just take into account that the cameras are not set up by vh but by managers and that they are the ones who pay them, vh is only the product of diffusion

if you want cameras everywhere and better qualities, you will have to put money out of your pocket or wait until the apartments are profitable to be able to invest in equipment

Hmm,I hope managers find a solution for these kinds of situations.The number of viewers who think like me is increasing.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Doesn't make sense to put a cam in the toilet room to apply a big black square on the toilet area. Seeing the size of that divisions that exists in a lot of diferent apartments basically would be a cam to show the ceilings (isn't strange that only now because a couple entered in the toilet to do something there is the problem with that division?? :biggrin: ok, forget it)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Doesn't make sense to put a cam in the toilet room to apply a big black square on the toilet area. Seeing the size of that divisions that exists in a lot of diferent apartments basically would be a cam to show the ceilings (isn't strange that only now because a couple entered in the toilet to do something there is the problem with that division?? :biggrin: ok, forget it)

Yes it's true that I thought I read that you said that this room was a toilet
So, it seems logical to me that they can still have an intimate moment with themselves in this kind of place :biggrin:
On the other hand, if they have independent toilets, I think that the black square has no place in the various bathrooms because having already a place without camera, if this is the case in the other apartments 

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Yes it's true that I thought I read that you said that this room was a toilet
So, it seems logical to me that they can still have an intimate moment with themselves in this kind of place :biggrin:
On the other hand, if they have independent toilets, I think that the black square has no place in the various bathrooms because having already a place without camera, if this is the case in the other apartments 

We see the black square in the bathrooms that have a toilet included..  As examples At least Brenda, Lexa&Waverley,  rossy&siena (not sure), Alexis&Stesha, Brock&Lia, Alibaba, Nikki, Alan&Serena places doesn't see a black square because the toilet division is separated and doesn't have cams  .. And seems that wasn't a problem
Here the house is a duplex, that why i believe it's a toilet because it's common in this houses architectures to don't obly the resident to go all the time to first floor to piss (ella&isaac 1st apartment was the same)

• Haha 1