Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness, its not about what she does or doesn't do, she's free in Prague to do whatever she pleases without having to seek consent from us. Assumptions are fair enough also I guess, as long as they are reasonable and not made with any malice toward her. 

I have never subscribed to the view that when she was in Russia with Paul that she was "unfaithful" to him, but if as some people suspect that she will be in Prague for up to a year then situations change, and she has her needs as do all people...It would therefor be naive to think she would go twelve months without male/ female company. and although I also believe her and Paul are still an item, I think it would be unreal of Paul to think she wouldn't have sexual relations with someone else. 

Everyone's opinion is as valid  as the next persons until it is proven wrong.

I have had my theories as well right from the time a large lot of the Free Cams were being shutdown into Paid Cams of RLC right to the collapse of the Russian Apartments.  I still believe the theory I have but until I get all the facts in place I'll have to keep the information I have to myself.  I will say the collapse of the Russian Apartments of RLC had nothing to with Law Enforcement, Government or anything Mafia related.  It was brought down from within the inside confines of RLC from the Russian end of it.  It's was well planned out and RLC never knew what really hit them until it happened.  

There's a Surprise in every box of Cracker Jacks.   🤣

frito lay popcorn GIF by Timeline

• Like 4
  • Haha 2