Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

24 minutes ago, raul399 said:

in spain it happens more or less the same...
i met a ukranian girl, she was on a 90 day visa... 
i offered her a job offer and she has been working for me for two years.... she is my Russian translator... hahaha. now i have Miss ukrania working for me...
Miss is a joke... but she is very pretty... hahaha.

Can you get her a Czech apartment vacancy when Leora leaves? She'll have an automatic audience!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Of course, without any other information it is sensible to think she would have a three month visa....Different suggestions do throw a new light on her situation and hopefully she will stay longer.....In which case I would wish that you and Felix are correct for everyone's benefit.....someone has to be right don't they, although I think most of the time you just disagree for the sake of an argument..But for this occasion I hope you are right, and as I have mentioned several time previously, if I am indeed wrong with my assessment then I have no problem whatsoever with admitting I was wrong and apologising.  

"I think most of the time you just disagree for the sake of an argument.."

Sorry, but you are wrong about me. Whenever I argued, it was based on true facts ...
I never provoked a discussion .... And I almost always avoid arguing  because my English is very poor ....
I've been here for a few years, I remember a lot oh things and behaviors, and those who have glass roofs should not throw stones ...
Have a good night....

Guest Felix75

I think Leora has a huge fan club and he doesn't write here.  Given its popularity on the site.  Therefore, to draw a conclusion on what they write about it makes no sense here.  Since the opinions of all are different.  But the RLC sees its ratings.  I'm sure she stays here for a long time.  It was written by several people on the forum earlier that she has a student visa. And she is not in the “on vacation” section, as we see