Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

45 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It's 0200 and Leora is not at home. This is unusual. Checking replay I saw she left the apartment around 2240.

I overheard her talking to her new male friend not the one you seen. They were going out to a bar and then to his apartment. 

11 hours ago, jugghead said:

I would love if StoneOld were wrong. That would make my day! 😁

We're only human and sometimes make misguided judgements through the life process.  

Wouldn't be the first time I have been wrong.   🤣

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We're only human and sometimes make misguided judgements through the life process.  

Wouldn't be the first time I have been wrong.   🤣

You know I love you, brother. This is just my sophomoric way of getting a reaction from you. Cheers, sir!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Ean25 said:

I overheard her talking to her new male friend not the one you seen. They were going out to a bar and then to his apartment. 

Thank you for your translation. At least now, folk won't continue to say that she is with Paul. We all know that if she left at 2240 to be with Paul, that she would have been back home at 2250. Enjoy you night out with your new friend Leora...I hope you bring him on camera soon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Philo you are always trying to conjure a conspiracy. But what would we do without you?😎

Not totally a conspiracy 😉

Malheureusement il est interdit d'émettre des suppositions sur le forum. Partir dans un bar avec un autre homme et finir dans son appartement jusqu'à 4h14 du matin, il n'y a rien de louche. :biggrin:

il y a des gens sur le site qui idéalise tellement Leora qu'ils sont persuadés qu'elle est une sainte. Elle donne l'apparence d'en être une mais je pense que c'est l'exacte opposé.

( Je présice qu'il s'agit que de mon avis. )

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Dragon77 said:

Unfortunately it is forbidden to make assumptions on the forum. Going to a bar with another man and finishing in his apartment until 4:14 in the morning, there is nothing fishy.:biggrin:

there are people on the site who idealizes Leora so much that they are convinced that she is a saint. It gives the appearance of being one but I think it's the exact opposite.

(I presume that this is only my opinion.)

In all fairness, its not about what she does or doesn't do, she's free in Prague to do whatever she pleases without having to seek consent from us. Assumptions are fair enough also I guess, as long as they are reasonable and not made with any malice toward her. 

I have never subscribed to the view that when she was in Russia with Paul that she was "unfaithful" to him, but if as some people suspect that she will be in Prague for up to a year then situations change, and she has her needs as do all people...It would therefor be naive to think she would go twelve months without male/ female company. and although I also believe her and Paul are still an item, I think it would be unreal of Paul to think she wouldn't have sexual relations with someone else. 

Everyone's opinion is as valid  as the next persons until it is proven wrong.

• Like 4