Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

Well I have respect for the cat, but I'm not sure I agree with his assessment if the current situation. 😁

The fact you and  Aussie don’t agree with my assessment  is healthy Juggs, that’s what this forum is all about, discussing other peoples points of view appertaining to Leora.....It’s not totally for the sycophants who wish to pay money to just worship her every movement ....or lack of : Although when she moves it is a sight to behold.

I have always maintained that as long as it is carried out in a respectful manner and personal information is left off the table, then most things are up for discussion....and never having been reprimanded or banned by the moderators confirms to an extent that I have played within the rules.

Newbie’s to the forum don’t necessarily mean they are new to RLC, so whatever opinion they may or may not have Is in all probability already formed, and one persons view is exactly that, one persons view....I don’t ask for anyone to agree with my sentiments when I post them, to the contrary, I invite criticism.

My current assessment of Leora’s activities or perceived reduction of, is my view as how I see it....It’s not an attack on Leora, it’s an observation from one individual, and that observation has as much validity on this forum as does anyone else’s. And as you know, if I am wrong, I never have any problem putting my hands up and admitting it in the form of an apology.

Hope this isn't too long and meets with your approval Felix, but it’s the best I could condense it to.🤪

• Like 4

Just now, jimbo4 said:

The fact you and  Aussie don’t agree with my assessment  is healthy Juggs, that’s what this forum is all about, discussing other peoples points of view appertaining to Leora.....It’s not totally for the sycophants who wish to pay money to just worship her every movement ....or lack of : Although when she moves it is a sight to behold.

I have always maintained that as long as it is carried out in a respectful manner and personal information is left off the table, then most things are up for discussion....and never having been reprimanded or banned by the moderators confirms to an extent that I have played within the rules.

Newbie’s to the forum don’t necessarily mean they are new to RLC, so whatever opinion they may or may not have Is in all probability already formed, and one persons view is exactly that, one persons view....I don’t ask for anyone to agree with my sentiments when I post them, to the contrary, I invite criticism.

My current assessment of Leora’s activities or perceived reduction of, is my view as how I see it....It’s not an attack on Leora, it’s an observation from one individual, and that observation has as much validity on this forum as does anyone else’s. And as you know, if I am wrong, I never have any problem putting my hands up and admitting it in the form of an apology.

Hope this isn't too long and meets with your approval Felix, but it’s the best I could condense it to.🤪

Mate I knew you wouldn't have an issue on my views on the Lovely Godness.