Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

Just now, beckett said:

Will give it a go if i see it in our shops, german wheat beers are also good like an Erdinger kristall 🙂

Will look out for it.

• Like 1

Wij hebben veel goede bieren hier enkele namen:

Duvel , Trappist West Vleteren, Trappist West Malle , Hoegaarden , chimay , Brugse zot , Straffe Hendrick dit zijn maar enkele van de vele bieren.

Het zijn wel bieren die je op je gemak moet drinken.

Als je van een soort uitleg wil, laat het maar weten.

Een Duvel  en ondrtussen kijken naar Leora dat is zalig.

We have many good beers here some names:

Duvel, Trappist West Vleteren, Trappist Westmalle, Hoegaarden, Chimay, Brugse Zot, Straffe Hendrick These are just some of the many beers.

They are beers that you have to drink at your leisure.

If you like some kind of explanation, just let it know.

A Duvel and Ondrbetween look at Leora that is blissful

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I understand. When RLC open up there first apartment in Sydney with Leora it will open up a great revenue for RLC. There is a big market in Asia (Australia is a part of Asia). The other positive is we have 2 year visa's.

I like you idea, but as we know RLC don't like spending money, so the first major stumbling block to your dream coming true, is the amount of TAX  you lot pay

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, as someone has already pointed out with her timings it looks like she's entertaining America's West Coast where the pay master resides, (she needs a plane ticket home) Australia are fortunate because of time zones they don't have to stay awake until silly o'clock, don't get me wrong like the girl, but like you not enough to stay awake all night.

I except she's got her reasons for letting go in the early hours in Prague, but both she and RLC should realise there's a whole paying world between America and Australia (not aimed at you Aussie) that also puts a lot of money into RLC's coffers.

I don't necessarily understand the negativity around Leora's timings, I think the Europeans have had more than their fair share of watching Leora 'live' doing her 'thing' which i would imagine is what the majority want to see, but i also appreciate that RLC is worldwide, Leora has a worldwide fan base, and i feel they do try to accommodate us all. It is a business at the end of the day.

There could be lots of reasons as to why, I've always wondered if there was a contractual element that determines a time change? I could also suggest that maybe RLC asks Leora to change for a while, or maybe she does it herself to try and be accommodating to all, or maybe she has just become fed up with some of the negative Europeans and prefers the company of more positive folk (aimed at no-one in particular i might add 😄 )

I as many others were disappointed when Leora was taken off air originally, and it was a great day when she returned. This could possibly be the last time anyone sees her, so i for one am going to be positive and enjoy every moment i can around my own schedule. Why some of us cant just enjoy our Leora while they have the opportunity, f**k only knows, its way beyond my comprehension, She cant be everything to everyone all of the time  🙂

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, beckett said:

I don't necessarily understand the negativity around Leora's timings, I think the Europeans have had more than their fair share of watching Leora 'live' doing her 'thing' which i would imagine is what the majority want to see, but i also appreciate that RLC is worldwide, Leora has a worldwide fan base, and i feel they do try to accommodate us all. It is a business at the end of the day.

There could be lots of reasons as to why, I've always wondered if there was a contractual element that determines a time change? I could also suggest that maybe RLC asks Leora to change for a while, or maybe she does it herself to try and be accommodating to all, or maybe she has just become fed up with some of the negative Europeans and prefers the company of more positive folk (aimed at no-one in particular i might add 😄 )

I as many others were disappointed when Leora was taken off air originally, and it was a great day when she returned. This could possibly be the last time anyone sees her, so i for one am going to be positive and enjoy every moment i can around my own schedule. Why some of us cant just enjoy our Leora while they have the opportunity, f**k only knows, its way beyond my comprehension, She cant be everything to everyone all of the time  🙂

I have previously stated the same sentiments as your good self regarding us having a good share previously. But draw the line at staying up till 0400 to watch a piece of grumble and grunt do what she does very well. 😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I have previously stated the same sentiments as your good self regarding us having a good share previously. But draw the line at staying up till 0400 to watch a piece of grumble and grunt do what she does very well. 😀

haha  😄 yeah i can appreciate it was a late one last night/this morning for some of us, i didn't have to get up to do anything this morning so i was all good with it,,,Sunday is the day of rest and a big fat fry up 🙂

I was actually expecting Leora to go to bed so it was a bonus for me that she thought about her viewers, even though it was a 'quickie' i still had a great time watching her and the kitchen table was different and a winner in my eyes 🙂 

• Like 5

Guest Felix75
5 minutes ago, firewall said:

i have counted today the number of times leora is in the top 15 replay cams and she is 13 times this is crazy,

the day Leora will leave rlc it will be the end of rlc

in total, for example, over the past 24 hours, this is 25 replay.  She is always at the top.