Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

I don't think with the exception of a couple of people, anyone including myself has ever said Leora was not the number 1 attraction on RLC,  and has been for many years now. What I have been implying is that in my opinion she has not recently been living up to her full potential and capabilities......She set the bar, and all the others had to try and attain that high level, but failed miserably.

So by her own standards I believe she has been coming up short recently.....Not the huge deal some critics are making it out to be, merely an observation. By the reaction of some of the members it would seem that I had said she was useless or worse......Untrue!! 

For those who are not aware, I have always supported Leora in everything she has done, whilst some others were disrespecting and abusing her, and trolls were a daily occurrence...I have never subscribed to the various conspiracies regarding her seeing other men or any of the other cheap shots aimed at her periodically.

Whilst some people on here are clambering to get to the pinnacle of the moral high ground concerning this rare and outstanding specimen, please read peoples opinions in the context they are written, and not in the over sensitive protective manner that has been prevalent of late. 

They are only opinions....not yours perhaps, but equally of value in the world I live in,

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, beckett said:

Sunday is the day of rest and a big fat fry up 🙂

Two eggs, bacon, sausage, tomatoes, baked beans, fried bread, portion of bubble, two of toast and a mug of Rosy.......I'm salivating!! :biggrin:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Two eggs, bacon, sausage, tomatoes, baked beans, fried bread, portion of bubble, two of toast and a mug of Rosy.......I'm salivating!! :biggrin:

Breakfast of Champions! Glad you didn't mention black pudding......im not  fan 😄 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, beckett said:

From the lovely one piece Leora has just stepped into for this evening......it could be another long night! 😄 

You could be right, an erotic dance session, culminating in a wet lower one piece would be nice.

I am puzzled by something completely irrelevant that she just did, I would not have thought she would put cups or mugs in the dishwasher without turning and placing them upside down so the water runs out naturally, instead of having to pour excess water out of them as witnessed when she empties the machine. Is there a reason I wonder?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, beckett said:

Breakfast of Champions! Glad you didn't mention black pudding......im not  fan 😄 

It’s more a Northern and Irish dish I think, I can take it or leave it....Strictly a jellied eels and pie and liquor man....Not everyone’s cup of tea though. 😫

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It’s more a Northern and Irish dish I think, I can take it or leave it....Strictly a jellied eels and pie and liquor man....Not everyone’s cup of tea though. 😫

The liquor n pie are great but yeah you can keep your jellied eels 🙂

• Like 2