Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

this should indeed be the case for all couples doing shows on chaturbate, they are already receiving money via their online webcam site, it is only theft to pay them again with money from VH :angel:

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good idea 👍

Not really,what about those that do a job outside thus receiving money, would you suggest they don't receive money from VH also? 

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

this should indeed be the case for all couples doing shows on chaturbate, they are already receiving money via their online webcam site, it is only theft to pay them again with money from VH :angel:

I said time ago that the cams at the division where happens should be free during the CB camshow. And it's on their (tenants/manager)  responsability to alert VH when start and end the "pink toy stuff session"

Thanks to hs6127 for the above videos.  It's great to see them just having so much FUN together. 

My Sub ran out the other day, and with only the one month renewal option, I am a little wary of doing it right now.  Not sure what the situation is.  Is VH struggling, and trying to maximise income from the punters, offering no discounts at all would do that, yet it seems strange.  lately they have embarked on a huge expansion scheme it seems, and that obviously costs a lot of money. 

I do not know what it was like before, because I only came over from RLC to follow N&K, and now these two.  So I have no idea as to what went on before.

A few more days perhaps before I make my decision, and I do not have much spare time to watch right now anyway.  Meanwhile, thanks to all who post anything.  If I do renew I will get my video uploads sorted out so I can return the favour in the future.

• Upvote 1