B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

24 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think it would be more interesting / funny to hear what you think happened lol.

typical cop out by you Fagen.  answer my question to all that was fixed and worked on when the house was UM for over 12+ hours.  don't evade the question, you seem to know what all happened during that time and I just want an explanation of what happened.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

typical cop out by you Fagen.  answer my question to all that was fixed and worked on when the house was UM for over 12+ hours.  don't evade the question, you seem to know what all happened during that time and I just want an explanation of what happened.

C'mon now since we can't see the rooms they were working in how would I know what they did ? All I know is the workers were there and they probably had some things to finish that dragged out hence the long UM.

I know you think they had sex with the girls, and thats how RLC is paying them, isnt that what you think? 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

C'mon now since we can't see the rooms they were working in how would I know what they did ? All I know is the workers were there and they probably had some things to finish that dragged out hence the long UM.

I know you think they had sex with the girls, and thats how RLC is paying them, isnt that what you think? 😉

you don't have a clue as to what I think.  do i know that parties and probably sex have happened during UM times, the answer is a definite yes.  do i think something other than work could have taken place during 12+ hours of UM yesterday, absolutely.  was i the one that made the comment that a lot of work was done when you can't see a freaking thing, hell no!

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

On a bigger level: no. Parties, social contacts and sex life is very often kept away from. But on a smaller level: yes. There is still alot of real life left in here. We see the girls having parts of their daily life in the apartments. Look at the girls cooking together today for example. Lots of nice interactions. I agree that the R1-concept was alot better, but not everything is as black as you paint it. Well, B1 and B2 kind of is, but B4 still have some genuine personallities that offers something to me.

One thing is for sure, compared to B1 and B2, B4 is currently the best apartment. There are much fewer shows there and it generally seems more realistic. 

Maybe I paint everything a little too much in black and white, but I really think that the parties, the social contacts and the sex life is an integral part of what this apartment should be about.  If all this always kepps outside, where is there the private life to see. 

Maybe it's just a different kind of expectation. For you a fragment of life is sufficient and you may hope for more, while I think RLC should simply deliver what they promised. 

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you don't have a clue as to what I think.  do i know that parties and probably sex have happened during UM times, the answer is a definite yes.  do i think something other than work could have taken place during 12+ hours of UM yesterday, absolutely.  was i the one that made the comment that a lot of work was done when you can't see a freaking thing, hell no!

So what do you think happened other than the workers being busy and working overtime ?

Another thing is they probably forgot to turn the cameras back on as soon as the workers left, not the first time they forgot to turn cameras back on, happened a lot of times for the outside cams when the pool guy / gardener have been there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So what do you think happened other than the workers being busy and working overtime ?

Another thing is they probably forgot to turn the cameras back on as soon as the workers left, not the first time they forgot to turn cameras back on, happened a lot of times for the outside cams when the pool guy / gardener have been there.

just forget it Fagen, you are starting to piss me off and that is something i don't need at the moment.  in the future you might think about how you say certain things and then i won't ask for more clarification!