Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

She's on a univ visa which is 12 months

No way she will "survive" a full year alone without seing her family etc,and Christmas is near..maybe she will recieve visits or house be close in Christmas(for her to go home for some days),personaly i Just hope to see her in a normal situation again,I understand She is doing this for the cash,but still kinda feel sorry for her sometimes.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No way she will "survive" a full year alone without seing her family etc,and Christmas is near..maybe she will recieve visits or house be close in Christmas(for her to go home for some days),personaly i Just hope to see her in a normal situation again,I understand She is doing this for the cash,but still kinda feel sorry for her sometimes.

On parle quand même d'une personne qui a quitté Paul et même abandonner Eva juste pour continuer reallifecam . Et ne me dites pas quand c'était impossible d'emmener son chien en république tchèque, alors qu'il fallait juste faire des vaccins et mettre une puce à l'animal.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Dragon77 said:

On parle quand même d'une personne qui a quitté Paul et même abandonner Eva juste pour continuer reallifecam. Et ne me dites pas quand c'était onmogelijk d'emmener son chien en republique tchèque, alors qu'il fallait juste faire des vaccins et mettre une puce à l'dier.

Ik denk niet dat L en P nog een koppel zijn

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Ik denk niet dat L en P nog een koppel zijn

Je dis ça depuis le début. L'homme qui est venue dormir chez Leora, l'homme qui l'appelle le soir et va chez lui jusqu'à 4h30 du matin, les maintenances de son appartement douteuses, le fait qu'elle soit constamment au téléphone avec un autre homme et pleins d'autres indices qui laisse présager qu'elle a déjà remplacé Paul en moins de 2 mois.😉

• Like 3

To bad i don't understand French,would like to understand what the users above said.Think is about Paul and Eva..that's one of the reasons i don't think she will stay so much time,don't imagine her one year not stay in with Paul and Eva.And as i said,i would like to see her in a normal situation,were she would have diferent routines,Eva with her etc.All this can be surpassed with or Paul and Eva visit(for Christmas for exemple)or her going see them,is not because is Leora that i think she wouldn't be able to stay one year apart from family,would feel the same about any other girl resident in similar situation.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1