Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

Mr. Cat, I do believe we may be found to be incorrect about our assumption that Leora is still with Paul. You know much more than I do about her situation, that I do know, but that situation is starting to look more than circumstantial and more like she is not with Paul anymore. I, as you, couldn't care less whether she is or not. I just enjoy watching her. That being said, these are very strange times for RLC. I imagine anything may be possible.

Always worth considering whenever The Little One is involved...She was " high maintenance " as far as living with Paul was concerned, and why not , she was the breadwinner apart from a year or so when he got a job with Apple... If she wanted something she used all her girlish charms to get it one way or another, sometimes it would cost her a smile, other times a blow job...They enjoyed fast food delivered to the apartment 4-5 days per week, she bought the finest lingerie every week from her favourite shop, sometimes unusual garments that she would put on once and then discard. The money she spent on cosmetics and beauty treatments such as coffee body scrubs, face masks and body cream, would have fed a family of four for a week. With the business he started up repairing phones, he was hardly likely to be able to afford rent on his new apartment unless he is living with relatives, let alone feed himself, even if he were able to get state benefits which are not very good he would still be struggling.

But they have lived through several years of his unemployment and lack of motivation, so if they have split up, which I am not convinced they have yet,but I wouldn't be surprised. One reason being that possibly this is the perfect opportunity for her to finally break the ties she has had with him since they were young, he has had flashes of anger and violence toward her a couple of times, and possibly she has looked at her life and decided she wants something different....Her body will not keep her in work forever either. Another reason which is possible is..The Little One's life is all centered around her, she gets bored quickly and would have no qualms about cutting him loose if she thought he was holding her back...Paul needs her more than she needs him, and it's always been that way....She cares not a shit for anyone but herself, and she is very good at surviving by wiggling that pretty arse, or flashing that innocent smile, she will manipulate anyone around to her way of thinking eventually...And this is all in a way in which I admire her for, I like her tenacity, her single mindedness, her complete disregard for whatever others may think, and the way she gives the world the finger. She has had and will have more setbacks in life, but she will end up a winner one way or another because she's a survivor with a ruthless streak.:biggrin: 

I'm not stating that my assessment is true, but everyone else is guessing whats happening with her life....So this is my two-pennyworth. 

What I do know is true in my opinion, is that thing just recently are quite predictable and dull around the Prague area....

• Like 4

Reply to jimbo4

jimbo4, You commented that Leora only has a father, her mother died when she was young. I would like to know how you found that out. The reason I am asking is about 2 weeks ago

Leora was on skype talking to an older woman, and a few times during the conversation I clearly heard  Leora say the word "mama".  Although I don't speak russian I do know

the word mama is commonly used by russian people when speaking to their mother.  It would seem odd to call someone else mama other than your mother.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ean25 said:

Somebody's full of themselves. Thinking they know what's going on. 

Perhaps I do, perhaps I don't....But then if you read what I wrote properly you may notice at the end I have stated that it was my guess and not based on fact.

Your whole approach bears similarities to someone else who used to frequent these pages. He also used to look for a row without reading what was written properly, perhaps you're related ?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ean25 said:

Somebody's full of themselves. Thinking they know what's going on. 

Ah!! I had forgotten, You're the fountain of knowledge who comes to the forum and states that "You know someone who told you Leora doesn't like the cat and the skunk " what a pitiful person you are. Do you really believe I care one iota whether Leora or indeed you and your friend like me and the skunk or not, and I can assure you the skunk wouldn't be bothered either.....You surely are full of yourself.

What does intrigue me is that your friend "used to talk to her ".....But obviously doesn't now.

I welcome any other negative remarks or criticism you may wish to direct my way at any time, always happy to help some poor soul get through the day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Ah!! I had forgotten, You're the fountain of knowledge who comes to the forum and states that "You know someone who told you Leora doesn't like the cat and the skunk " what a pitiful person you are. Do you really believe I care one iota whether Leora or indeed you and your friend like me and the skunk or not, and I can assure you the skunk wouldn't be bothered either.....You surely are full of yourself.

What does intrigue me is that your friend "used to talk to her ".....But obviously doesn't now.

I welcome any other negative remarks or criticism you may wish to direct my way at any time, always happy to help some poor soul get through the day.

Actually this person still does talk to her and when's the the last time you had contact? 2 or 3 yrs ago. 

36 minutes ago, Ean25 said:

Actually this person still does talk to her and when's the the last time you had contact? 2 or 3 yrs ago. 

History doesn't change, what she had in her past 5 or 10 years ago is still the same today as it was then. Now go wag your little tail (or do your breed have them docked ) and try and be nice to people.

I can tell you from someone who used to talk to her, she does not like the cat or the skunk and a few others around here

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

History doesn't change, what she had in her past 5 or 10 years ago is still the same today as it was then. Now go wag your little tail (or do your breed have them docked ) and try and be nice to people.

I can tell you from someone who used to talk to her, she does not like the cat or the skunk and a few others around here. 

Read your own words again, you're getting all confused.

Nope not confused 😕 at all there's more than one person kinda like you.

1 minute ago, Ean25 said:

Nope not confused 😕 at all there's more than one person kinda like you.

And do you think anyone is at all interested, apart from you off course. You may have changed your name but you're still as sad and bitter. :smile: