Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

Guest Felix75
3 hours ago, Ean25 said:

Somebody's full of themselves. Thinking they know what's going on. 

Many here think they know the most.  They invent Paul’s calls on Skype, now there was already an old woman there.  When her acquaintance just came, they wrote that this was her lover.  I am sure that none of them knows Leora, but writes only their assumptions.  Apart from the assumptions and endless criticism of all the apartments, there was nothing and is not here.  Constant inventions and a desire to manipulate through the comments "how boring it is."  Although Leora is getting higher and higher in ratings.  Therefore, it is useless to prove anything here.  The forum has a very small part of people and as a rule there are few adequate people among them.  The cat is generally in doubt about the adequacy, he constantly writes huge texts about how Leora could be better, believing that this will work. 😀

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And do you think anyone is at all interested, apart from you off course. You may have changed your name but you're still as sad and bitter. :smile:

Nice try there Mr. T.

4 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

Many here think they know the most.  They invent Paul’s calls on Skype, now there was already an old woman there.  When her acquaintance just came, they wrote that this was her lover.  I am sure that none of them knows Leora, but writes only their assumptions.  Apart from the assumptions and endless criticism of all the apartments, there was nothing and is not here.  Constant inventions and a desire to manipulate through the comments "how boring it is."  Although Leora is getting higher and higher in ratings.  Therefore, it is useless to prove anything here.  The forum has a very small part of people and as a rule there are few adequate people among them.  The cat is generally in doubt about the adequacy, he constantly writes huge texts about how Leora could be better, believing that this will work. 😀

Ding, ding, ding you when the internet for the day.

9 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

You and a couple more “ new “ members of the forum are missing the point....This forum is not solely for sycophants like you and Ean 25 to drool in wonderment at the feet of your goddess.

If everyone did the same there would be no forum at all, it would be renamed “ The Leora fan club “ or “ The Leora appreciation society” 

Like it or not, it’s an open forum, and as such welcomes all and any opinions, regardless as to whether you or I agree or appreciate them or not. The only proviso is that all remarks should show respect to the tenants, and whenever possible fellow members....Something some obviously don’t agree on.

Members are entitled to critique the tenants within reason and disagree with with each other’s opinions...absolutely no problem, and within reason everything that I post is able to be substantiated....unlike some others...If I am unable to substantiate something I let it be known that it is merely an opinion.....Can everyone else say the same I wonder?

As a paying member of this forum and having watched Leora for several years, I am more than entitled to voice my opinion that perhaps she is not performing to her own high standards...My remarks may not be agreeable to you but conversely yours are not always agreeable to me. Get over it.

Irrespective of yours and anyone else’s views I will continue watching Leora and mostly enjoying her, but when I think she is under performing I will say so....please or offend.

At the same time I will continue having the banter I enjoy with friends I have made on the forum over the years.

Sorry this is such a short post. 😂

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You and a couple more “ new “ members of the forum are missing the point....This forum is not solely for sycophants like you and Ean 25 to drool in wonderment at the feet of your goddess.

If everyone did the same there would be no forum at all, it would be renamed “ The Leora fan club “ or “ The Leora appreciation society” 

Like it or not, it’s an open forum, and as such welcomes all and any opinions, regardless as to whether you or I agree or appreciate them or not. The only proviso is that all remarks should show respect to the tenants, and whenever possible fellow members....Something some obviously don’t agree on.

Members are entitled to critique the tenants within reason and disagree with with each other’s opinions...absolutely no problem, and within reason everything that I post is able to be substantiated....unlike some others...If I am unable to substantiate something I let it be known that it is merely an opinion.....Can everyone else say the same I wonder?

As a paying member of this forum and having watched Leora for several years, I am more than entitled to voice my opinion that perhaps she is not performing to her own high standards...My remarks may not be agreeable to you but conversely yours are not always agreeable to me. Get over it.

Irrespective of yours and anyone else’s views I will continue watching Leora and mostly enjoying her, but when I think she is under performing I will say so....please or offend.

At the same time I will continue having the banter I enjoy with friends I have made on the forum over the years.

That's told em, I was going to offer to hold your coat, but you seem to be doing alright on your own, and don't forget to take the gloves off when you've finished

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

That's told em, I was going to offer to hold your coat, but you seem to be doing alright on your own, and don't forget to take the gloves off when you've finished

I too was thinking of jumping in but easier to ignore them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Cobber, just ignore them. I know you don't always agree with me and that's ok and the same I don't agree with everything you write. There just baiting you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Exactly what I will be doing from now on mate, along with any other imbecile who wants to make similar comments. 🤪

Hit the ignore button, that's the lesson I've learnt over the last six years here. Better to put our energy into watching Leora.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1