Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

No way she will "survive" a full year alone without seing her family etc,and Christmas is near..maybe she will recieve visits or house be close in Christmas(for her to go home for some days),personaly i Just hope to see her in a normal situation again,I understand She is doing this for the cash,but still kinda feel sorry for her sometimes.

I wouldn't have thought 12 months away from the Paul would be easy.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, beckett said:

I speculated on just the 3 months...so every cloud has a silver lining...more Leora! 😄

Thats ok, many made the 3 months mistake too.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

To bad i don't understand French,would like to understand what the users above said.Think is about Paul and Eva..that's one of the reasons i don't think she will stay so much time,don't imagine her one year not stay in with Paul and Eva.And as i said,i would like to see her in a normal situation,were she would have diferent routines,Eva with her etc.All this can be surpassed with or Paul and Eva visit(for Christmas for exemple)or her going see them,is not because is Leora that i think she wouldn't be able to stay one year apart from family,would feel the same about any other girl resident in similar situation.

Paul better not forget to bring Eva's blue  pillow!!! 🤣

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She only has a father, her mother died when she was younger.

It's a good thing cobber that we pass on our knowledge to the newer Leora followers.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I personally don't care whether they are still a couple or not, it's their business. Who knows what or if there relationship is, they could have an arrangement for her to do as she wishes whilst she is away from Russia, he knows how highly sexed she is, and is possibly being pragmatic about it, should she choose to do so with another guy.

She has never really needed anybody, she is an introvert and believe it or not quite a shy person ( I know it's difficult to believe )so I don't see her having any problem living on her own if she so chooses.

I don't think anyone should be fooled by The Little One, she may come across as vulnerable and timid, but she is a very strong willed person, very opinionated ( like us all ) and not a soft touch for anybody... 

I think that if she wanted a man she would have one, ( and why not ) although right at this moment I am not convinced that she is in another relationship, she may of course be attracted to or flirt with a guy or two for the sake of her ego, but I am not so sure she would want the hassle of a relationship on a regular basis.

What more does a girl need, she has a vivid imagination, plenty of fingers, an audience she craves for, a choice of two vibrator/dildo's and she only has to please herself.

The Little One's " Utopia "  :angel:

She does her her Aussie Man and she always has apartment at Hamilton Island Queensland with me. 😁

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not sure if the security of airport will let the blue pillow pass..lots of suspicious "fluids" in it😅.

OMG, you could be right that poor blue pillow would be humped to death by now.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe.Well at least from Eva it is for sure.The girls did everything togheter,even the bates😅.

Gee wiz, you're right Eva did that lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1