B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

28 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

The girls should be at home when the house went online since they had 2 days off-cam.

This is bad planning by RLC, for not keeping all the girls in the house when the house was ready.

You would think by now, taken into account for how long RLC has been doing this, that they would eventually get away from the "amateurish label" of someone that is new to the business.  RLC will never get away from their amateurish ways!!

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

The girls should be at home when the house went online since they had 2 days off-cam.

This is bad planning by RLC, for not keeping all the girls in the house when the house was ready.

Again, Monica goes out during the day (much like her previous visit). Milena is, nvm probably another waste of space. 

Dear Kelly would be in B1 on-cam if I were to make a comparison.

Let me repeat, the audience's patience is not limitless.

More proof that RLC does not script the girls' movements, unlike some on here would want us to believe

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't you realise I was taking the piss out of the stupid conspiracy theories? 

Yes, I know, it just isn't very funny. It is bad enough that RLC is offline more than online, then we have to read the obviously bullshit conspiracy theories, and on top of that the non funny jokes about the stupid conspiracy theories doesn't make it any better. Can't you try to liven up the mood by something that is actually funny instead?

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I know, it just isn't very funny. It is bad enough that RLC is offline more than online, then we have to read the obviously bullshit conspiracy theories, and on top of that the non funny jokes about the stupid conspiracy theories doesn't make it any better. Can't you try to liven up the mood by something that is actually funny instead?

You have become way too serious recently regarding the UM shit. It's got to you big style Ed. You need to lighten up my friend...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You have become way too serious recently regarding the UM shit. It's got to you big style Ed. You need to lighten up my friend...

Maybe I have, but they've been stretching it extremely far lately.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1