B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

My house is from the 1970s and had oil heating and radiators (and water-borne heat for the bath floor). From 2020 it is forbidden to fire with oil in Norway, so last year we replaced the oil burner with heat pump, which is air to water.There are electrically heated floors in the hall, kitchen and downstairs rooms.

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

With this length of time the odds of this being an ISP issue is rather remote. It depends on how RLC defines this. I hope RLC has this service with an ISP as a business plan and not a residential plan. Service Level Agreements (SLA"S) almost never extend this long. And in developing countries since 2006 there is almost no chance of failure lasting this long because of all the redundant networking from the ISP to the endpoint. As the former owner of an IT consulting firm that did a lot of business in western Europe business clients never wait this long. Think of the lost revenue.

SMOKE AND MIRRORS!!!

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

I was thinking that maybe they dont have anyone working on Sundays to fix this in the area where the house is. It sure has been down for a long time now.

It's down because the girls wanted it down and there is no other reason!!  wake the fuck up people, RLC is deceiving you and stealing from you and i'm sorry if you see it any other way!!

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's down because the girls wanted it down and there is no other reason!!  wake the fuck up people, RLC is deceiving you and stealing from you and i'm sorry if you see it any other way!!

If they wanted it down they are at the wrong place lol, offline cams are no good for RLC or for the girls.

Also rlc updated with this information:

All lines at the villa are down due to major internet transit issues in the area.

Do you really think the girls can just ask rlc to put the cams down for 2 days? That makes zero sense, also half of the b4 girls was visiting b2 today, im pretty sure rlc asked them if they could go visit them so we could see them while b4 is down.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Do you really think the girls can just ask rlc to put the cams down for 2 days? That makes zero sense, also half of the b4 girls was visiting b2 today, im pretty sure rlc asked them if they could go visit them so we could see them while b4 is down.

The ISP crap seems genuine but I have no doubt in my mind RLC had something to do with the girls showing up at B2 today..

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

If they wanted it down they are at the wrong place lol, offline cams are no good for RLC or for the girls.

Also rlc updated with this information:

I don't care what RLC tells you with their information which for the most part means absolutely nothing, you are gullible and will believe anything they say.

As much as the Barca apartments/house are UM which is way to often if I was paying, two days ain't shit and that's my final answer!  Do you not see who stayed behind and held down the fort of B4....Cherry (never met a dick she didn't like), Holly (never licked a slit she didn't like), and Valerie (wild as a March Hair)!!  The girls that showed up at B2, went to B2 so Monica and Milena could see the place (which Monica for sure has stayed at before...don't know about Milena off the top of my head) and show Alla and Evelyn the apartment.

I don't believe for one second that there is an ISP issue at B4.  I believe the girls wanted to have the guys over that were supposed to show up this past Thursday and they took the cameras offline for that reason.  Evelyn will never fuck some guy on camera, hell she only briefly shows you her pussy every now and then from what i'm told.  Monica is another one that has never had hetero sex on RLC and I can assure you she probably never will.  So basically you have Alla and Milena that have ever had sex on camera while they were tenants of RLC.  Taking the cameras offline for them to have some fun is nothing for RLC because they have done it several times in the past and they don't give a flying squirrel about their customers!!