B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

il y a 27 minutes, ed2 a dit :

I think I've said enough. My strategy of trying to give very constructive criticism clearly hasn't worked, there is just disapointment after disapointment, in combination with UM after UM. Maybe I've realised that they just don't want to party at home. In fear of becoming a repitative parody, I think I will just stop posting on this thread untill there is something I like.

If anyone desperately needs my constructive criticism though, they are always welcome to send me a PM. 😉

Why should you stop posting your criticism on this thread?

Even if someone or others shoot you down, if you think you are right & reasonable & not personally attacking anyone, definitely you have the right to say whatever you want.

Don't give a shit about these people (if any). Just ignore them like I do. I don't reply to some people on this forum because they are not worth my time.

Your criticisms on this thread also may or may not influence others to sign up or renew with RLC.

Or you can stop with RLC for awhile until they "get better", but I fell for the Monica's hook & renewed (sadly).

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I know, it just isn't very funny. It is bad enough that RLC is offline more than online, then we have to read the obviously bullshit conspiracy theories, and on top of that the non funny jokes about the stupid conspiracy theories doesn't make it any better. Can't you try to liven up the mood by something that is actually funny instead?

I've been absent for the last 2 days mostly and I am really damn unhappy that I missed the UM and the conspiracy theories 😏 

Oh and I guess CC was down for a while--why no bitching about that too?? 😏

• Upvote 1