Impeach President Trump

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Well, I guess we'll see about that. But, the majority doesn't really matter doesn it? You're already off to a bad start. Here, I'll help.

I'll give you one though. You're right, Trump45 does suck. He sucks horribly at losing!

Yep.....and you bought the con he's brought to the people.  See you in November.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

Yep.....and you bought the con he's brought to the people.  See you in November.

You are the one who has been conned by the Democrats and the news media. Unfortunately for you and the Democrats, the American people see the truth and  will vote accordingly in Nov., 2020. 

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I didn't buy anyhing! Here's how this works. Come November 2016, I had 2 real choices, HRC or Trump. The choice was easy. Come November 2020, the choice will be one of these idiot Democrat candidates and Trump and once again the choice will be easy. Democrats like to talk about how bad Trump is but the truth is as bad as he is, every Democrat candidate is worse. That's the hard reality the Democrats have to face.

Joe Biden: Ole slow Joe, the handzy pevert that likes to molest girls in public, and the father of Hunter Biden. Even Obama can't support the guy.

Elizabeth Warren: The fucking liar! Nobody want to listent to her finger waging mommy mouth.

Bernie Sanders: Not even a Democrat, heart attack waiting to happen, who wants to tax me into oblivion.

Pete Buttigieg: Pete Lou Who, who the fuck is going to vote for a Who?

All the others are polling in the gutter and don't matter for nothing. You better get busy taming Bloomberg cause he's talking about running despite losing the Democrat nomination.

You have the actual ballz to call Joe a handzy pervert?  How many allegations of pussy grabbing does he have?  0.  Trump?  30-something, at least.

Elizabeth Warren a liar?  Trump has lied how many times?  https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Despite the fact that polling can be inaccurate, Biden leads in ALL the swing states Trumo cheated...err...won in 2016.  Trump BARELY won in 2016.  No such luck this time.  We will turn up on such huge numbers, you will never believe it.

I could go on, but why?  Your hypocrisy is running down the front of your MAGA shirt.  
Your conserve-tard tears will go good with everything blue in November.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I didn't buy anyhing! Here's how this works. Come November 2016, I had 2 real choices, HRC or Trump. The choice was easy. Come November 2020, the choice will be one of these idiot Democrat candidates and Trump and once again the choice will be easy. Democrats like to talk about how bad Trump is but the truth is as bad as he is, every Democrat candidate is worse. That's the hard reality the Democrats have to face.

Joe Biden: Ole slow Joe, the handzy pevert that likes to molest girls in public, and the father of Hunter Biden. Even Obama can't support the guy.

Elizabeth Warren: The fucking liar! Nobody want to listent to her finger waging mommy mouth.

Bernie Sanders: Not even a Democrat, heart attack waiting to happen, who wants to tax me into oblivion.

Pete Buttigieg: Pete Lou Who, who the fuck is going to vote for a Who?

All the others are polling in the gutter and don't matter for nothing. You better get busy taming Bloomberg cause he's talking about running despite losing the Democrat nomination.

@Amy3 Amy, of anyone I would have thought you would be a Trump hater.  His views of  LGBT alone should make you hate him?   

https://projects.propublica.org/graphics/lgbtq-rights-rollback

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 12:32 AM, Ridgerunner said:

But they had begun an investigation of Burisma which was stopped when Joe Biden threatened to withhold U.S. government funds from Ukraine if the prosecutor investigating Burisma was not fired. And to quote Joe Biden in his bragging video, "... son of a bitch, he was fired."  Burisma is the energy company in Ukraine where Hunter Biden was on the board of directors while Joe Biden was VP and had been assigned by Barack Obama to oversee  operations in Ukraine.  If you don't believe me watch the video of Biden on Youtube entitled, "Joe Biden Ukraine Video Bragging ".                                                          

FALSE      https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/dec/09/ask-politifact-does-video-show-joe-biden-confessin/