Impeach President Trump

46 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Der einzige Grund, warum die USA das nicht mögen, ist, dass sie befürchten, wir könnten ihr Benzin nicht mehr kaufen. Es geht wie immer ums Geld ...

Nicht nur Benzin sondern das dämliche umweltschädliche US "Fracking-Gas" zum doppelten Preis, sollen wir kaufen - anstatt Gas über Pipeline aus Rußland.

Die USA haben zuviel von diesen umweltschädlichen Gas produziert. Wohin damit ? Europäer erpressen ? US-Boy, steckt Euch das Gas in den Anus

und zündet es an, dann kehrt hoffentlich Ruhe ein. Die Scheiße müßt ihr dann selber aufräumen, was bei US-Auslandskriegen sonst leider nie erfolgt. 😁

Sorry, die google Übersetzung ist schlecht und scheußlich.

• Like 1

Just now, trump45sucks said:

You're lying.  Your King has taught you well/

Not true, little Russian agent. Before Trump's tax cuts I had to write a check to the IRS when I filed taxes almost every year. The last two years because of the Trump tax cuts I have received a refund check instead of writing a check.

US infrastructure https://www.businessinsider.com/asce-gives-us-infrastructure-a-d-2017-3?r=US&IR=T

Healthcare and Education https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/06/heres-a-map-of-the-countries-that-provide-universal-health-care-americas-still-not-on-it/259153/

What a joke your institutions are, all so wood worker can keep a bit more tax and fuck everyone else in America.

2 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Does it not matter to you that the infrastructure in your country is abysmal? Does it not matter to you that your education system is in ruins? Does it not matter to you that people go bankrupt just from getting sick?

Does all that not matter to you just so you can pay a little less tax?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

Does it not matter to you that the infrastructure in your country is abysmal? Does it not matter to you that your education system is in ruins? Does it not matter to you that people go bankrupt just from getting sick?

Does all that not matter to you just so you can pay a little less tax?

We are all trying to reason with a dead tree.  

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Not true, little Russian agent. Before Trump's tax cuts I had to write a check to the IRS when I filed taxes almost every year. The last two years because of the Trump tax cuts I have received a refund check instead of writing a check.

I always got a refund check since I pay taxes. I did not need Trump for it 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trump45sucks said:

I supply you with true data from legitimate sources......you shit on them and call me stupid.  Why?  Because they don't fit your fascist narrative.

Your sources are not legitimate. Most of them are left wing liberal progressive blogs which distort the truth.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Then you're a millionaire, which I highly doubt.......so you ARE lying.

This guy actually represents the US's problem.

He thinks he's winning because he gets to keep more of his earnings yet people are being fucked over left right and centre in his country because there's not enough tax revenue to pay for the social and infrastructure liabilities.

But he bangs on about patriotism and his brilliant country, yet he is a parasite to it. He claps himself on the back for not paying tax money that will help out his fellow Amrericans and local services and only thinks of himself. What a pathetic way to live ones life.

3 minutes ago, Maturin said:

US infrastructure https://www.businessinsider.com/asce-gives-us-infrastructure-a-d-2017-3?r=US&IR=T

Healthcare and Education https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/06/heres-a-map-of-the-countries-that-provide-universal-health-care-americas-still-not-on-it/259153/

What a joke your institutions are, all so wood worker can keep a bit more tax and fuck everyone else in America.

Thank you for once again displaying your ignorance of my country. Yeah,with my $60,000 worth of retirement income I'm really fucking everyone else in America. Your highly educated stupidity amazes me.