Impeach President Trump

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Thank you for once again displaying your ignorance of my country. Yeah,with my $60,000 worth of retirement income I'm really fucking everyone else in America. Your highly educated stupidity amazes me.

This reply has no bearing on the info that it is replying too. Your hate is getting you mixed up mate. What has this reply got to do with what I wrote?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

Then you're a millionaire, which I highly doubt.......so you ARE lying.

No, you are lying about the tax cuts. Which is what you and the Democrats always do do. You've never paid income tax, so you know nothing about tax rates. 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your sources are not legitimate. Most of them are left wing liberal progressive blogs which distort the truth.

Why is it always something with you?  Trump's real approval rating is 43%, yet you believe it's 49% based on ONE poll.  Anything that doesn't fit your beliefs is "fake news."  Obama had a higher GDP and created more jobs than Trump, but that's "fake news."  You are blinded by the orange-haired man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, you are lying about the tax cuts. Which is what you and the Democrats always do do. You've never paid income tax, so you know nothing about tax rates. 

Oh, so now you know all about my life?  Do you have cameras in my microwave oven??

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

This reply has no bearing on the info that it is replying too. You hate is getting you mixed up mate. What has this reply got to do with what I wrote?

I pay no attention to anything written on the businessinsider blog nor the atlantic blog because they are both liberal progressive publication which distort and mislead.

Just now, trump45sucks said:

Why is it always something with you?  Trump's real approval rating is 43%, yet you believe it's 49% based on ONE poll.  Anything that doesn't fit your beliefs is "fake news."  Obama had a higher GDP and created more jobs than Trump, but that's "fake news."  You are blinded by the orange-haired man.

He's a classic beta male and his lack of education means that he mistakenly believes that Trump (🤣) is the strong alpha male that will keep him safe.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I pay no attention to anything written on the businessinsider blog nor the atlantic blog because they are both liberal progressive publication which distort and mislead.

You're a fucking idiot mate. Let me get to the truth in the above sentence:

I pay no attention to anything that would move me to understand that everything is not as great as I'm told it is because then I would feel guilty about not being bothered to do anything about it. So I get my "news" from the places that sell opinion as fact and it keeps me comfortably numb.

• Like 1