Kira (2019) Part #3

Guest Just In

I bet 100 of my hard earned camcaps points for each of the following bets (200 points for both) :

Bet #1: Allan will do lots of teasing, but will not have sex tonight.

Bet #2: Either of Derek or Red will fuck someone tonight or perhaps fuck each other.

You have 15 from the time of this post to take either or both of above bets.

Whoever loose, will donate the points to the winner.

Any takers?

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I bet 100 of my hard earned camcaps points for each of the following bets (200 points for both) :

Bet #2: Either of Derek or Red will fuck someone tonight or perhaps fuck each other.

Any takers?

Forgive me if I pass although I don't doubt that are correct. I am not sure whether taking to her bed is a shrewd career move for Emily whilst George is present at a staff party.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

Any takers?

11 minutes ago, squish said:

Forgive me if I pass although I don't doubt that are correct. I am not sure whether taking to her bed is a shrewd career move for Emily whilst George is present at a staff party.

I am glad that I lost the Bet#1 :)

and thanks everyone for not taking that bet.

I hope I win the Bet #2 as well :)

• Like 1

This guy This George just disgusts me! What's going on? He doesn't know how to fuck or does he have it too small to put on a woman or is that really who he wants to fuck this guy is with Derek? Can't you do anything but stick your fingers in a woman's pussy? By the way, when the fuck is vh going to fix the connection problems of this apartment? You're worthless VH!

• Upvote 1