Kira (2019) Part #3

Guest Just In

4 hours ago, hollisryl said:

With my mature sensible hat on I am sad to see so much unprotected sex.

They might be doing blood work. It is very accessible in some countries. Not sure, but hopefully in Russia as well.

4 hours ago, kencon said:

The total site is getting worse!!!

That is a bit dramatic. 

These individual apartments do not have network or infrastructure backbone like data centers have. 

George's franchise has a track record of better technical maintenance and camera setup. 

I am sure Kira did not know about the issue. If you created a support ticket, it would have been addressed by now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I am sure Kira did not know about the issue. If you created a support ticket, it would have been addressed by now.

Sorry to say, but you are wrong there.
They (all of them including VH and managers and tenants) knew about the problem but nothing was done intentionally because of the "party" with the manager in the LR

12 minutes ago, zoifan said:

They might be doing blood work. It is very accessible in some countries. Not sure, but hopefully in Russia as well.

Alan would already look a "drug addict" looking to latest amount of unprotected sex he had with different "partners"

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They (all of them including VH and managers and tenants) knew about the problem but nothing was done intentionally because of the "party" with the manager in the LR

A day later and the cams are still the same, whose fault, not ours but we are paying for this shite!!

52 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Considering that the rest of cameras were looking okay, and that particular room was lacking, I think the problem could be related to the cables running to that room.

At the same time it could be tall order to expect interrupt the birthday party or whatever fun they have and diagnose the problem with the Ethernet or POE cables going to that particular room while they are drunk. 

Just saying since I am noticing lots of "Bash everything about VH" movements and comments in camcaps.

58 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Alan would already look a "drug addict" looking to latest amount of unprotected sex he had with different "partners"

You might have a point, but we should consider that speculating the term "drug addict" could potentially create a flame here. I expect Amy3 (if he is not on vacation) is already typing a thick paragraph about this speculation and how everything about VH is evil or corrupted.

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

You might have a point, but we should consider that speculating the term "drug addict" could potentially create a flame here. I expect Amy3 (if he is not on vacation) is already typing a thick paragraph about this speculation and how everything about VH is evil or corrupted.

That why i put the " ... " to give the idea but okay, i could write the arms full of needles marks for the blood exams to see if he is clean 

• Upvote 1