Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #2

11 hours ago, letsdothis said:

LOOOL! Jeez, if that's what you call quiet, I wouldn't want to hear what you
consider loud. 🤣🤣

HAHA - Just trying to keep things a little light.  Peeps are SO serious on this board.  @letsdothis, you are one of the few who get it.   😁😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Were good times then when subscribers enjoyed seeing a bit of body flash and fun with occasional  sex later. These days no one is happy unless pussys and cocks are being thrust into cams just for the money. Don't get me wrong we all enjoy seeing sex but now the only thing that matters is sex served up on a plate and at every opportunity and with perfect angles etc etc.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Were good times then when subscribers enjoyed seeing a bit of body flash and fun with occasional  sex later. These days no one is happy unless pussys and cocks are being thrust into cams just for the money. Don't get me wrong we all enjoy seeing sex but now the only thing that matters is sex served up on a plate and at every opportunity and with perfect angles etc etc.

And don't forget it must be in perfect lighting and no hair or body parts to obscure the views that are demanded (and they must follow our every whim and demand instantly)!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2