Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #2

26 minutes ago, budda said:

This is the proof of the consideration that Nicole and Karl have for VHTV subscribers.
Nicole didn't even make the effort to move her hair !!

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING

No it's just the proof that they live their life with cameras and that they do not live for the cameras, this is a big difference, and to choose I prefer this kind of couple that others who act like robots 😉

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, budda said:

This is the proof of the consideration that Nicole and Karl have for VHTV subscribers.
Nicole didn't even make the effort to move her hair !!

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING

nicole.thumb.jpg.a8588ce860c916cc570e56be3f2927a1.jpg  0

nicole1.thumb.jpg.df51627262af8b8f33d5f8f72cdc12c0.jpg  0

nicole2.thumb.jpg.1c1274175a406537b06d0a3d1af8c892.jpg  0

nicole3.thumb.jpg.8a14f49f4fac6caef5ad477bb246fb05.jpg  0

nicole4.jpg  0

Lol what? There is no rule how participants should do with their hair. It was natural genuine sex without covers in good lighting. What do you want more?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

No it's just the proof that they live their life with cameras and that they do not live for the cameras, this is a big difference, and to choose I prefer this kind of couple that others who act like robots 😉

Everyone is free to think as they see fit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol what? There is no rule how participants should do with their hair. It was natural genuine sex without covers in good lighting. What do you want more?

Just to see a little bit.

I know there are not rules for hairs, lights, position, blankets, etc. but I always thought that the tenants could make some little effort to make us see better what they are doing (always remembering that their earnings come from us).
I don't seem to ask much.

• Like 2

Hace 14 horas, Budda dijo:

Solo Para ver poco de la ONU.

Yo se que hay reglas de heno para los pelos, luces, s posición, mantas, etc., Pero siempre pense Que los inquilinos podrian Hacer ALGÚN pequeño Esfuerzo para hacernos ver mejor lo que estan Haciendo (Recordando Siempre Que SUS Ingresos provienen de Nosotros).
Me parece Que No Pedir Mucho.

Budda, I'm with you, mate! But to have an opinion against many tenants in this forum is like getting into the cage of hungry lions. Here many tenants are "untouchable" for several people in this forum and I would like someone to stand out someday for all this darkness around... There are a lot of people here who pay not to see anything and they are happy like that or don't care for some other reason to criticize their actions. My opinion? These two have long since disappeared.

• Thanks 1