Alexis & Stesha (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, squish said:

Ah, ¿entonces crees que la chica rubia podría ser su reemplazo? Eso podría ser un golpe mortal.

I will have explained badly, I think Stesha is going to party, not to leave and be replaced. Although I wouldn't mind, Alexis is good

Just now, catalonia said:

I will have explained badly, I think Stesha is going to party, not to leave and be replaced. Although I wouldn't mind, Alexis is good

No matter. If so then this could be further evidence that the girls are making it up as they go along. Leaving an apartment empty on its second day does not fill me with confidence. I really want this young apartment to succeed.

4 minutes ago, squish said:

No importa. Si es así, esto podría ser una prueba más de que las chicas lo están inventando a medida que avanzan. Dejar un apartamento vacío en su segundo día no me llena de confianza. Realmente quiero que este joven apartamento tenga éxito.

I think they will have it if Stesha changes the chip, I see her too shy and afraid of having sex with the camera, I don't know if she will. However, I love Alexis, I see her much more willing and confident than she is doing. Hopefully there is luck

7 minutes ago, squish said:

The girls are eating sunflower seeds. However true gopnitsa would be drinking beer also. It does suggest however that they are working on narrow margins. Therefore they need plenty of gopota to bring in the viewers perhaps?

....assuming its not vodka!

Stesha is rather vain and keeps taking selfies of herself. At least she is starting to open up. In her defence her sex with that male a couple of days ago was rather rough and rushed, could account for the tears. She needs to perhaps be a little more circumspect with her choice of males. If it would make her feel more secure, why not involve her friends also next time?