Alexis & Stesha (2019) Part #1

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Don't worry about it Ash loves the slippery slope especially when it slides straight in 😂

Lol, any way it gets in there is fine with me!! Who slides it into who when your wives are out and you 2 are alone? :biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, any way it gets in there is fine with me!! Who slides it into who when your wives are out and you 2 are alone? :biggrin:

lol ah well a gentleman never tells, lets say automatic homing instinct :biggrin: Like magnetic attraction 🧲

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Robwin said:

lol ah well a gentleman never tells, lets say automatic homing instinct :biggrin: Like magnetic attraction 🧲

Lol, you know I'm just messing around. Hopefully I can have some fun with everyone on here more in a couple days. Working my tail off for the last few weeks. Get a break for the holidays. Then again maybe no one will be on here over the holidays.😕

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

image.thumb.png.094cd1f72ed97f4c19628e697a6f09bb.png  0

image.thumb.png.84de411799d9bf4d613980cfe92d57f4.png  0

image.thumb.png.c996ff9ca4a088f9cee050d2f852e4a5.png  0

image.thumb.png.b7a7b3dbd416e3b97db2564e99afa1c5.png  0

image.thumb.png.77c503a69764799cf7692d94efdf9d1b.png  0

image.thumb.png.5762e5155e894b40e19dce262adbe6e8.png  0

The lucky guy is back, and he couldn't hold for long ....

Hi Zoi, like how this gentleman's johnson is pointing due north standing with a pretty woman.  There's a few too many guys that can't get hard no matter what his lady is doing to him. And 10 minutes is pretty short. At least it looks like a good 10 minutes. I just looked it up, the average for actual intercourse is 5 to 6 minutes!

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Zoi, like how this gentleman's johnson is pointing due north standing with a pretty woman.  There's a few too many guys that can't get hard no matter what his lady is doing to him. And 10 minutes is pretty short. At least it looks like a good 10 minutes. I just looked it up, the average for actual intercourse is 5 to 6 minutes!

At the end it boils down to how long the couple know each other. Things are different during the first night, first week, first first month and first year. After two year, just love and affection remains and sex becomes once a week duty :)

This gentleman might not be able to keep it hard after sharing bed with Alexis for two years.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

At the end it boils down to how long the couple know each other. Things are different during the first night, first week, first first month and first year. After two year, just love and affection remains and sex becomes once a week duty 🙂

This gentleman might not be able to keep it hard after sharing bed with Alexis for two years.

Not true for most I don't think. Some Men are never satisfied with having sex with the same woman. A much higher pctg of guys cheat more than woman. Thinking with little head over the big head phenomenon.😊 I agree it will never be like it was when you fall in love, that's a fact of course. I dont feel like it's a duty, although GUY is snoring away next to me, and I'm horny