Alexis & Stesha (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

If you take tips from Rob you are at the top of the slippery slope Ash!!

Oh gawd that doesn't sound right!!!!!😀😀

Don't worry about it Ash loves the slippery slope especially when it slides straight in 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, catalonia said:

The anal is being done to us by this couple pretending relationships on their backs, under the table and covering their faces with their hair while pretending to kiss.

Don't know if the translation come right or if i understood right, but on the pic the girl is Steisha.. The pretending stuff is when Alexis is involved 

36 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No sé si la traducción fue correcta o si entendí bien, pero en la foto la chica es Steisha. Lo que ocurre es cuando Alexis está involucrada 

In fact, I am referring to Alexis & Stesha relationships, if they do not want to have lesbian relationships, it seems correct, but that they take me for an idiot bothers me and that is what they did yesterday pretending back to camera or on the floor behind the table, covering themselves with the hair while simulating kissing or the stupid dressing number.

• Like 1

Just now, catalonia said:

In fact, I am referring to Alexis & Stesha relationships, if they do not want to have lesbian relationships, it seems correct, but that they take me for an idiot bothers me and that is what they did yesterday pretending back to camera or on the floor behind the table, covering themselves with the hair while simulating kissing or the stupid dressing number.

Yep, agree. That's why i say that almost everything including Alexis is "pretending" stuff to cams. That's why for now i prefer Stesha 

• Like 1

Hace 3 minutos, Sparkles dijo:

Sí, de acuerdo. Es por eso que digo que casi todo, incluido Alexis, está "simulando" cosas a las cámaras. Es por eso que por ahora prefiero Stesha 

One thing I said yesterday, has anyone noticed the scars Alexis has on his back?

42 minutes ago, squish said:

If she leaves the light on she would get top marks.

They are on this job for 8 days. I am sure they will do great with 30+ days of experience.

Remember, nobody (VH or managers) will share the important keys to win this game.  They are  on their own and they are doing great so far.

• Like 3